LMFAO at the ring fit adventure reviews on Amazon

31 minutes ago, Ike said:

My lazy ass needs it. :happysad:

LOL. i still kinect had some great fitness games/apps. i lost (not even trying to) like, 10 pounds when i first got kinect sports and kinect adventure. 

29 minutes ago, -GD- said:

LOL. i still kinect had some great fitness games/apps. i lost (not even trying to) like, 10 pounds when i first got kinect sports and kinect adventure. 

I wonder if this would be good enough to replace some of the cardio workouts in p90x. I don't find Kenpo X for example to be that interesting.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I wonder if this would be good enough to replace some of the cardio workouts in p90x. I don't find Kenpo X for example to be that interesting.

Grab a heartbeat monitor and find out. 

10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

probably better imo. kempo x is a cakewalk. you can ditch it. i see a lot of people mixing the resistance days of p90x with insanity (for the other 3 days). way superior cardio workouts. 

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

probably better imo. kempo x is a cakewalk. you can ditch it. i see a lot of people mixing the resistance days of p90x with insanity (for the other 3 days). way superior cardio workouts. 

So far theres only plyo x and kenpo x. Ill have to look into insanity to see if it can replace kenpo, but i do want to stick with plyo because i still train parkour so I feel like anything that can improve my jump distance and power is worth doing.

• Upvote 1

I quickly glanced at some girl with big milkers streaming it, there didn't seem to be a lot of exercises to do. I bet it's the type of game that's entertaining for a few tries and then you store it in the closet and forget about it like every other peripheral

Edit: I had to come back to review my post because it isn't critical enough by my standards, honestly it looks like simplistic trash lmao needing even more games to get your ass moving stupid sheep

Edited by bhytre
3 hours ago, bhytre said:

I quickly glanced at some girl with big milkers streaming it, there didn't seem to be a lot of exercises to do. I bet it's the type of game that's entertaining for a few tries and then you store it in the closet and forget about it like every other peripheral

Edit: I had to come back to review my post because it isn't critical enough by my standards, honestly it looks like simplistic trash lmao needing even more games to get your ass moving stupid sheep

You unlock all Kinds of moves, ranging from squats to shoulder stuff. It will burn calories, but I think the Kinect had some games that  would legit tire you out (like trying to always top my boxing scores in Kinect sports). It was a fun way to shadow box. 

6 hours ago, kaz said:

you guys are crazy to consider playing this garbo :tom: 

I think it’s great if it gets someone to exercise, who hates exercising. From there, they can move on to more advanced programs. It also seems solid for active recovery days.