Millenials set to die faster than genX

https://www.businessinsider.com/millennials-gen-x-mortality-rate-mental-health-depression-2019-11?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

it’s a trip seeing the world as it is now compared to before.

SW kind of brings that back when all we cared about was who’s console was better. 

We were care free.

For previous generations, it used to be that if you graduated high school, and then went to college, and got a degree, then you would have a decent job that would give you everything you need. The house, the car, and be able to afford the wife and two kids.

But that's not the case anymore, and the older generations don't really understand that. They still think the old rules still apply.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

For previous generations, it used to be that if you graduated high school, and then went to college, and got a degree, then you would have a decent job that would give you everything you need. The house, the car, and be able to afford the wife and two kids.

But that's not the case anymore, and the older generations don't really understand that. They still think the old rules still apply.

Sounds like someone needs to pull themselves up by the old bootstraps. :trump2:

15 hours ago, strik3r2 said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/millennials-gen-x-mortality-rate-mental-health-depression-2019-11?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

it’s a trip seeing the world as it is now compared to before.

SW kind of brings that back when all we cared about was who’s console was better. 

We were care free.

can you post the article here? I cant seem to open that link

Another thing is they eat like trash. Food sales in supermarkets are going down yoy as boomers die and millennials become head of household. I don’t know any family that isn’t a boomer who diesent eat out these days rather than a fresh cooked dinner at home.

its why trash like grubhub, ubereats etc is taking off. They can’t cook for shit and have no desire to even learn. This gen is fucked although Gen Z looks to be even worse

8 minutes ago, Delita said:

Another thing is they eat like trash. Food sales in supermarkets are going down yoy as boomers die and millennials become head of household. I don’t know any family that isn’t a boomer who diesent eat out these days rather than a fresh cooked dinner at home.

its why trash like grubhub, ubereats etc is taking off. They can’t cook for shit and have no desire to even learn. This gen is fucked although Gen Z looks to be even worse

Eh, studies have millennials as the healthiest generation when it comes to food. The problem is that nobody exercises because Netflix.

2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Eh, studies have millennials as the healthiest generation when it comes to food. The problem is that nobody exercises because Netflix.

Weird because anecdotes and all that jazz but if that’s true completely accurate, that’s def surprising to me.

and Netflix is MySpace now. It’s all about that Disney+ and thrust 

15 minutes ago, Delita said:

Weird because anecdotes and all that jazz but if that’s true completely accurate, that’s def surprising to me.

and Netflix is MySpace now. It’s all about that Disney+ and thrust 

Well it makes sense if you take into consideration the increased popularity of vegetarian and vegan based diets. Also, the organic food craze is contributing as well.

Wouldn't surprise me if younger generations eat more garbage food during the most important developmental parts of their life, from infancy to about 10 years.

I've told this story before, but I went to a music festival and the headliner was going to be the Offspring, so my friend wanted to go, and there was alot of 40-50 year old Gen-Xers waiting for them to play. But the rest of the crowd was there for bands like AWOLNATION and some other shit.  My friend remarked to me how me and him being right at 6 feet in height, and other Gen-Xers, were literally sticking out taller than those younger people in their 20's. It looks like the majority of them max out at 5'10", and we got to thinking that it was because they simply didn't eat as much nutritious food, or basic food groups, when they were toddlers.

• Upvote 1