Modern Warfare is awesome

Ill quote myself from the other thread

It was entertaining, but pretty short and forgettable. TBH I was hoping this would be the game to get me back into CoD, but I finished the campaign once on normal, played like 4 hours of mp, and then proceeded to uninstall it. Waste of $60

I had a better time with BFV War in the Pacific.

Edited by Twinblade

campaign is mazing

mp is brutally unforgiving. time to kill is reduced significantly making this a pure twitch shooter. 

campers everywhere because the game is trying to be r6 siege-lite, you have to play on the defensive 

MP matches are slow as hell even at a 75 kill limit, most matches don't even reach the score limit in regular TDM matches

Overall a different game all together from Black Ops 4 and a complete throwback to early era CODs. Takes some adjusting to if you've been playing the garbage they've put out for the past gen, but overall this is one of the best games in the series. Incredible imo.

Enjoyed the SP some missions were quite fun kinda got worse and unremarkable towards the ending

MP the core gameplay is great and shooting feels really nice, great gun sounds and customizable weapons rule. 

But the MP maps are absolute garbage and are too big, with way too much clutter and small openings everywhere which turns the game into a campfest. People hiding in every possible crevice, setting up claymores behind them and behind doors that kill you as soon as you open them. 

Footsteps are so damn loud you can hear anyone approach from very far away, with a very low time to get killed you're more than likely to be the loser in a situation where you're the one moving around. People camping with the overpowered 725 shotty killing you in one shot and setting claymores all around them sucks the fun out of it really quickly if you're a more aggressive player. 

There's also a problem with camera angles where only one can sometimes spot another which is inexcusable. 

Ground War is boring af, they added a new smaller map a few days ago that plays more like older COD games but 1 map wasn't enough to keep my interest so I sold it, there's no way to fix garbage maps.

Edited by bhytre

Piccadilly lmfao, those busses that block eveything in the middle with that small passage in between, infuriating shit :deader:

Aniyah Palace is like a ghost town even with 20 players, was probably a Ground War map before it has to be

Euphrates Bridge, fucking sniper sanctuary  :tom: Though I eventually found a strategy to get to the other side and spawn kill everyone time and time again which was the only fun I had on that filthy map :glad:

Man the maps really piss me off, it's not like Infinity Ward didn't have any experience before making them what the hell :pffft:

Edited by bhytre

I bet this was supposed to be another retarded jet pack game, there's no excuse for these huge ghost-town maps. majority of games i played didn't even reach the 75 kill limit :rofl: 

Everyone's so scared to move in this game, no one wants to leave cover so it turns into a campfest, on a huge barren map nonetheless

.it's literally impossible to turn a firefight around. If you get seen first it's a wrap, you're fucked.

On 2019-11-12 at 10:29 PM, Bodycount N said:

I bet this was supposed to be another retarded jet pack game, there's no excuse for these huge ghost-town maps. majority of games i played didn't even reach the 75 kill limit :rofl: 

Everyone's so scared to move in this game, no one wants to leave cover so it turns into a campfest, on a huge barren map nonetheless

.it's literally impossible to turn a firefight around. If you get seen first it's a wrap, you're fucked.

I get this maybe 1 out of 10 games now. The more I play the less scared noobs I run into. There are campers but if your team is worth a damn you can flush them out immediately

I completely disagree with the last paragraph especially if you have the perk that alerts you when you're spotted and not looking in their direction. 

Edited by Vini
On 2019-11-12 at 9:55 PM, The Mother Fucker said:

I'm debating on getting a RTX 2070 Super so I can play this.  It will be upgrade to replace my GTX 670 (which is technically the minimum requirement to play this game).

I just got one :swell:

• Upvote 1