Pokemon Sword/Shield scores a 9 at GameSpot

16 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

not saying they do, but since its one of the top franchises in the world I dont see why they wouldnt want to make sure their reputation is clean when it comes to the biggest review sites.

Nintendo doesn't  need to pay for review scores.  They actually make good games :trump:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Saucer said:

I was leaning towards getting this to play over the holidays but now I'm thinking maybe I'll get FE Three Houses even though I played FE Echoes last holiday season. First world problems.  :down:

i want to get that since i loved three houses. how was it? oh, do edelgard's house first. 

24 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i want to get that since i loved three houses. how was it? oh, do edelgard's house first. 

I really like that it has third-person 3D dungeons that you can explore like in a regular JRPG and that it's fully voice acted, but the maps don't have much variation and it doesn't have the rock/paper/scissors mechanic or a marriage mechanic. Personally I loved the game but a lot of FE fans think the combat and maps are a little too stripped down.  And thanks I will do Edelgard's first.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Saucer said:

I really like that it has third-person 3D dungeons that you can explore like in a regular JRPG and that it's fully voice acted, but the maps don't have much variation and it doesn't have the rock/paper/scissors mechanic or a marriage mechanic. Personally I loved the game but a lot of FE fans think the combat and maps are a little too stripped down.  And thanks I will do Edelgard's first.

when you get to the "decision", hit me up and i'll tell you what to pick. that way, your second playthrough (if you choose it) is dramatically different. 

• Upvote 1

For those of you who may live in South Florida, apparently there is a warehouse electronics store called Brandsmart USA

They are selling a brand new Tortoise Nintendo Switch lite for 10% off, which brings it down to $180 before taxes.

https://www.brandsmartusa.com/nintendo+switch/237738/switch+lite+turquoise.htm

In case you will be buying this pokemon game, or maybe giving somebody a Switch for christmas.

• Haha 1

now we start to see what happens when nintendo consolidates its handheld support into console. An unstoppable 1st place finisher.

3ds and DS got contant AAAE and AAE that simply weren't recognized as legitimate experiences because they weren't on console. But Nintendo never stopped producing a slew of quality games this whole time.

48 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

now we start to see what happens when nintendo consolidates its handheld support into console. An unstoppable 1st place finisher.

3ds and DS got contant AAAE and AAE that simply weren't recognized as legitimate experiences because they weren't on console. But Nintendo never stopped producing a slew of quality games this whole time.

aside from the joycon fiasco, nintendo made the right move with the switch. 

Edited by -GD-
4 hours ago, jehurey said:

For those of you who may live in South Florida, apparently there is a warehouse electronics store called Brandsmart USA

They are selling a brand new Tortoise Nintendo Switch lite for 10% off, which brings it down to $180 before taxes.

https://www.brandsmartusa.com/nintendo+switch/237738/switch+lite+turquoise.htm

In case you will be buying this pokemon game, or maybe giving somebody a Switch for christmas.

bro im not rich but cmon who the fuck cares :D 

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's an 81 on MC lol, it's reviewing worse than Gears 5 and Death Stranding...

Two AAAes by GS

or  Two AAes by Meta.

No matter where you run to your own stupid logic owns you :tom5:

Edited by Goukosan