Life is Strange developer DONTNOD Entertainment has announced Tell Me Why, a new "true-to-life narrative adventure" that features the first playable transgender video game hero from a major studio and publisher.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

resetera the game!

Geez , lots of hateful alt rights itt

i still have to play life is strange 2. is that on gamepass?   and real talk, these devs have been making games with lbgtq themes since the first LIS. it's not surprising at all. 

Of course it's an Xbox game :ccruise:

No doubt instant GOTY awards from all the pretentious fucktards. Microsoft has tried to hard to impress Resetera these past few years, complete cucks. Get woke, go broke. This one help xflop out one bit.

I don't see a problem with this because it doesn't feel forced or as if they're compromising something else to make a game like this. This is how minorities should be represented in games, something created with them in mind, not virtue signaling trash forced into products it doesn't belong. 

I think this is the perfect game to have a transgender character, and Xbox is the perfect console for it.

Its about the struggle for this person to become a man.

Lemmings easily..............EASILY identify with this premise.:obama:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I don't see a problem with this because it doesn't feel forced or as if they're compromising something else to make a game like this. This is how minorities should be represented in games, something created with them in mind, not virtue signaling trash forced into products it doesn't belong. 

omfg :D the spin.

You know if this was any company other than xbox he would be seething.

Just now, TLHBO said:

omfg :D the spin.

You know if this was any company other than xbox he would be seething.

I don't really care where it is coming, this is how it should be done. Not taking some long running or established product and compromising its vision. 

I see no issues here. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I don't really care where it is coming, this is how it should be done. Not taking some long running or established product and compromising its vision. 

I see no issues here. 

Their last game was fucking garbage :cruise:shit left wing dev that gets by on selling degenerate garbage to the outrage crowd.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

How far up your ass is Microsoft's Cock? 

Bro... if this was Sony or Nintendo you would be crying bloody murder :trump:

Just now, jehurey said:

I like how he's basically admitting it here in this post.

He's so desperate to play an exclusive, he's willing to get down with trannies for it.

That's not me admitting anything, you guys are just annoying and I have really nothing else to add. The schtick around here is getting old.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

That's not me admitting anything, you guys are just annoying and I have really nothing else to add. The schtick around here is getting old.

Bro... if you want to love the Tranny game more power to you..... you basically have no choice because Xbox lacks exclusive content. 

But don't pretend for one second you wouldn't singing a different tune if it were Sony or Nintendo.