Do you have Disney+?

9 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I haven't had cable since 2004. :juggle:

me since 2008 when i moved out but now i crave it again. I always watch stupid commercials at other places

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or was Jimbo would say (and probably does): Why don't you Watch men.  

'Yes'... via ThePirateBay 

I will not give Disney a dime.  Not interested in anything they are showing.  Same with Apple+.  The only reason I continue to subscribe to Netflix is for my parents.  Amazon Plus well, I li

On 2019-11-14 at 8:53 PM, -GD- said:

Ha this is why I’m doing it over the weekend too. I share my accounts with my sister/nieces, so they don’t Have to pay. I want to get it all set up for them. 

Apparently you just sign up for Hulu without ads first and then sign up for Disney+/ESPN+/Hulu with ads bundle using the same email. You'll get billed twice, but you'll get a $6 (base price of Hulu) credit on the bundle billing.

I was expecting it to be more complicated. :ben:

• Thanks 1
On 2019-11-15 at 1:33 AM, HolyAx said:

Damn so many consoomers here. Disney doesnt deserve a dime after how political it got over the years, I thought you guys were anti-sjw.

Awwww triggered snowflake?  Disney doesn't care about your fragile feelings

I think eventually the majority of people will either have it or have access to it in some way, just like Netflix, but on a much faster scale. My brother and sister in law have it so I just use their info. 

there’s a lot of surprisingly good stuff on it already. I mostly just watch classic Simpsons episodes right now, but I’m interested in checking out the mandalorian as well as whatever new original content they produce in the future.

i really think it’s going to hurt Netflix big over time, because I know several people who’ve made the switch from Netflix to Disney plus already.