Yeah Stadia is for sure DOA

This is the console game streaming running through an internet loop and the latency is nearly non-existent, there's a bit but its so unpronounced it's not even funny. So not only can you stream the games you actually own from your own system as seen here, you can stream from their servers and there's literally thousands of games at your disposal.

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They don't have a date yet, it seems their plan is to roll out in preview regionally until they've gathered enough information and feedback, implement and then launch. 

I think the idea of being able to play Xbox on my work comp sounds pretty awesome. 2020 will be interesting. 

5 minutes ago, -GD- said:

I think the idea of being able to play Xbox on my work comp sounds pretty awesome. 2020 will be interesting. 

The news promos and clips are just going to be you playing 2077. :ben:

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

This streaming is honestly a big incentive to go all digital and/or use GamePass, because you can just pick the games you want on the fly when you're away from home. You also don't just have a window of games you can choose from it's your whole OS just like you see it at home from your system.