What do you guys think of GenZ?

How much do they differ from us in terms of humor etc.?

IMO, they seem like they're a continuation of us but a lot more adjusted(aside from tide pods) unless  another recession happens in the same way it happens for us. Overall, we saw the world go to shit, they were born in a world of shit so it is the default setting.

I have cousins that are GenZ and they're smart. So far I like what I see.

7 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Can we ban you? You're not creative dude. Shit has been old for 10 years. 

Sure, you can ban me - I’m Jimmy.

If I’m not creative, why can I create posts? Why can I blow a load?

Shit has been as old as the planet. :reg:

You want to end my modus operandi? 

Edited by Optimus Jim
  • Haha 1

People humans are humans people. Don't think it makes a huge difference. I like that colorism is now mixed in more. I don't think most minorities feel left out, and that most children will grow up expecting blanket statements of each other. I imagine the kiddos in general will be a little wittier. I hope they don't bite each other's necks off to the top. But that's been the American way. I'll be old by the time gen z grows up. So I winder what I'll have to offer!

12 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

They are properly referred to as iGeneration or iGen.  They are making a lot more money an hour than I was making when I was there age.  

Although inflation of everything else kind of evens it out.  

they also cannot function without a phone. Or swing a hammer or do anything tangible. 

I feel sad that they have to grow up with so much social media surrounding them.

These people have baby photos of themselves online, and will always be there, and they don't have a say in the matter.

20 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

they also cannot function without a phone. Or swing a hammer or do anything tangible. 

Their phone is the equivalent of a kid being around a tv during the 90's.  How many kids did you know that got by without a television?

Your takes are almost comically bad.......like as if you're getting your opinions from facebook postings of a 62 year old guy from Wisconsin or something.

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I feel sad that they have to grow up with so much social media surrounding them.

These people have baby photos of themselves online, and will always be there, and they don't have a say in the matter.

Their phone is the equivalent of a kid being around a tv during the 90's.  How many kids did you know that got by without a television?

Your takes are almost comically bad.......like as if you're getting your opinions from facebook postings of a 62 year old guy from Wisconsin or something.

And now they have both with 14 million shows to stream and growing up on social media. Have you not seen the rise in suicide because of this? Are you fucking blind?

13 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

And now they have both with 14 million shows to stream and growing up on social media. Have you not seen the rise in suicide because of this? Are you fucking blind?

What is your proof that this correlates with suicide?

Show it to me. I'll wait.

Now you are changing the subject, seemingly at random, like a 62 year old man from Wisconsin. lol