Games of the Decade 2013

Pick two games. One as your best game of that year, and another one as your runner-up.

Spoiler

C

D

M

P

S

I don't expect there to be much variety in people's selections.

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

It's kind of funny how little Bioshock Infinite has come up in gaming conversations.

I like the game, the bird is fkn awesome I remember being hyped for the game by watching the trailers yet I never finish the game. First time was like 70% done, second (started new) around half way. :shrug: 

I think bioshock 1 is the best if you exclude the burial at sea dlc for infinite. 

Edited by alcatrazkaz

what an absolutely terrible year.

and you know what, i used to defend the xbox one launch titles but looking back.... just awful. not as bad a sPS4, but these two consoles launched with absolutely nothing worthwhile. Only Dead rising 3 was passable, but still a huge let down.

1. Zelda: ALBW (Remember the breakdowns when this won overall GOTY at GS over laugh at Us :sabu:)

2. Luigi's Mansion 2

2 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

what an absolutely terrible year.

and you know what, i used to defend the xbox one launch titles but looking back.... just awful. not as bad a sPS4, but these two consoles launched with absolutely nothing worthwhile. Only Dead rising 3 was passable, but still a huge let down.

1. Zelda: ALBW (Remember the breakdowns when this won overall GOTY at GS over laugh at Us :sabu:)

2. Luigi's Mansion 2

the game was an ugly and unplayable mess. 

Company of Heroes 2

Farcry 3: Blood Dragon

:D Rome 2 Total War :D What an abysmal launch that was for the series; especially considering the hype and marketing done for the game.

4 people said that Zelda Link Between Worlds was their top game

4 people said that The Last of Us was their top game

And the only other game that was mentioned more than once was Super Mario 3D World.

I don't think I need to make a poll, its Zelda LBW and TLOU that move onto the All-Decade list.

• Upvote 1