Will sony have more than samey 3rd person action games next gen ?

1 hour ago, Bodycount N said:

literally every Xbox Event we're waiting for a real single player game with adult theme and visuals. for years, it never happens.

sony has like 10 of these franchises.... shit, just in the past 2 years; Detroit, God of War, Spiderman, Days gone, Death Stranding, Last of Us 2.

There's 0 answer to any of these on xbox. Just more and more cartoony f2p games from Phil and the SJW clown posse.

h4PBX0Z.jpgODeAdzn.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

meanwhile jon goes back to playing jedi fallen order   "wow this is great guys and i dont even like star wars! "

But you don't play any of them so how can you be sick of them    I'M SO SICK OF ALL THESE GAMES IM NOT PLAYING 

4 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

ea is in the running for worst pub of the gen along with microsoft :lul: 

And Sonys 2019 is even below that, LMAO. Maybe if they had some diversity, instead of generic samey shit

Just now, madmaltese said:

Good luck with that.

Btw can't wait for you to love the cinematic 3rd person games that The Initiative pump out ;)  

I mean, TLOU is on SonyPass right now. No reason to think TLOU2 wont be. I know that pains you .

Again, I never said I don't like cinematic 3rd person games. I don't like when all of them are cinematic 3rd person games.

4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I mean, TLOU is on SonyPass right now. No reason to think TLOU2 wont be. I know that pains you .

Again, I never said I don't like cinematic 3rd person games. I don't like when all of them are cinematic 3rd person games.

congrats you get to play a 2013 game in 2019 :freeman:

I fucking wish Sony would do day 1 on a game pass. Would save me a fuckton of money. 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

congrats you get to play a 2013 game in 2019 :freeman:

I fucking wish Sony would do day 1 on a game pass. Would save me a fuckton of money. 

Its been on SonyPass for a while. I don't mind waiting, there are plenty of other 3rd person samey cinematic games to play.

Just now, JONBpc said:

lmao, I mean lmfao you are literally posting Medievil, baseball, 2/5, and more 3rd party samey shit.

What's your argument now? Is it they are the same or they are not AAA? Cause Sony hasn't made a single cinematic 3rd party action game this gen. 

Because regardless, MS has neither :D

Just now, madmaltese said:

What's your argument now? Is it they are the same or they are not AAA? Cause Sony hasn't made a single cinematic 3rd party action game this gen. 

Because regardless, MS has neither :D

I mean, Days Flop and 2/5 Stranding are 3rd person, cinematic action games. You listed Medievel a TERRIBLE old ass 3rd person action game and Dreams?? A game that isn't even out. Oh and baseball.

So a whole bunch of SHITTY 3rd person action games . You are HONESTLY a RETARD

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

I mean, Days Flop and 2/5 Stranding are 3rd person, cinematic action games. You listed Medievel a TERRIBLE old ass 3rd person action game and Dreams?? A game that isn't even out. Oh and baseball.

So a whole bunch of SHITTY 3rd person action games . You are HONESTLY a RETARD

Medievil Meta 67

State of Decay 2 (your GOTY last year) 66

Crackdown 3 60

:jonb:

and that other game isn't Dreams....

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Medievil Meta 67

State of Decay 2 (your GOTY last year) 66

Crackdown 3 60

:jonb:

and that other game isn't Dreams....

Fuck you and your list of flops you posted :mroff:

bu bu you liked SOD so its ok to name a buch of shitty flops and you know us aussies love MLB :cries:

Sony Dick Sucker LMFAO

Just now, JONBpc said:

Fuck you and your list of flops you posted :mroff:

bu bu you liked SOD so its ok to name a buch of shitty flops and you know us aussies love MLB :cries:

Sony Dick Sucker LMFAO

but but Sony only makes cinematic 3rd person games and I don't like any of them...I know because I play none of them

oh btw Hellblade is amazing, Gears 5 was great, can't wait for The Initiatives games and Life is Strange is the best

:freeman: