Here we go - Shenmue 3 OT

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just found out that you can buy healing items to use in combat, so ill just have to cheese my way through these encounters.   It doesn't help that the combat tutorial is nonexistent. The s

man this game is giving me some real feels. Its so shenmue, even the small details like the animation for opening your notebook is exactly the same.

14 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

my damn physical copy has apparently not even been shipped yet. I wonder if its because I chose a PC copy.

edit: Just read on resetera that there was apparently a 'production delay' with the PC version :tophat2:

:dead2:

Shenmue 3 just has a couple reviews in progress atm but they all sound quite positive. Basically hailing the game as a great update that fans should buy immediately but for newcomers to research a bit more and then make a decision.

That's more or less what I expected, it's quite shocking how well Yu captured the essence of the first two games. It's modernized in quite a few ways but feels in a way as if it was developed right after Shenmue 2.