Here we go - Shenmue 3 OT

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just found out that you can buy healing items to use in combat, so ill just have to cheese my way through these encounters.   It doesn't help that the combat tutorial is nonexistent. The s

man this game is giving me some real feels. Its so shenmue, even the small details like the animation for opening your notebook is exactly the same.

Eurogamer recommended it, I really agree with their writeup. This game was created for the fans through and through, and doesn't pander to modern conventions.

It's a love letter to the faithful, so far I am extremely happy with it, and while we may never get a 4th game the fact that we're able to take part in a new act of this journey is remarkable.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Nothing flopped harder than Germany :laff: 

germany is a paradise that's why you and your poor belgium family crosses the border to live off pick pocketing :laff: 

1 minute ago, alcatrazkaz said:

germany is a paradise that's why you and your poor belgium family crosses the border to live off pick pocketing :laff: 

bhytears is polish. :laff:

Edited by lynux3

I just got through the most brutal, unfun battle just to have the game put in a section where I couldn’t manually save, but it also failed to auto save after the battle. Then it just randomly crashed and now I have to do this shitty fight all over again. 

After waiting so long I thought this was a game I wanted but at this point the only thing I want to do battle with is my compelling urge to uninstall it.

Edited by Twinblade
  • Sad 1
14 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I just got through the most brutal, unfun battle just to have the game put in a section where I couldn’t manually save, but it also failed to auto save after the battle. Then it just randomly crashed and now I have to do this shitty fight all over again. 

After waiting so long I thought this was a game I wanted but at this point the only thing I want to do battle with is my compelling urge to uninstall it.

Man, I dig all of your impressions on all games. That shit would make me rage quit. 

35 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I just found out that you can buy healing items to use in combat, so ill just have to cheese my way through these encounters.

It doesn't help that the combat tutorial is nonexistent. The screen below is all they tell you, its actually kind of funny how vague it is 'just hit the buttons and stuff'

SA.jpg

Lmfao!!!!

9 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I just found out that you can buy healing items to use in combat, so ill just have to cheese my way through these encounters.

It doesn't help that the combat tutorial is nonexistent. The screen below is all they tell you, its actually kind of funny how vague it is 'just hit the buttons and stuff'

SA.jpg

Holy shit :D 

8 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Made this the official discussion thread. 

I’ve been spending a lot of time collecting herbs in the city but it finally payed off. I sold off a bunch of sets and made $6k at once :lul:

I've been using color fortune tellers and gambling, it like triples your odds of winning.