Here we go - Shenmue 3 OT

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just found out that you can buy healing items to use in combat, so ill just have to cheese my way through these encounters.   It doesn't help that the combat tutorial is nonexistent. The s

man this game is giving me some real feels. Its so shenmue, even the small details like the animation for opening your notebook is exactly the same.

10 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Lmao another game that is only 1080p on Pro

Performance seems to be a mess. Average 42fps on PS4 and 51fps on Pro, framepacing issues, dropped frames etc

The game has DC graphics lol. The visuals weren’t exactly a priority lol

Im not sure what they were thinking with the stamina system. When you sprint, it actually drains your health which is problematic considering how much distance you have to cover. So you have to purchase and use health items just to keep sprinting which is silly.... The other problem with this is that you can end up in fights while on low health without realizing it. Really not good design.

So far so good. Def retains the entire shenmue vibe 100 percent in terms of basically everything.

i think it’s ridiculous that he didn’t make this game the conclusion considering his age and how long this took to get off the ground. Nikka will probably be dead before Shenmue 4 even begins.

18 minutes ago, Delita said:

So far so good. Def retains the entire shenmue vibe 100 percent in terms of basically everything.

i think it’s ridiculous that he didn’t make this game the conclusion considering his age and how long this took to get off the ground. Nikka will probably be dead before Shenmue 4 even begins.

you finish it? 

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Im not sure what they were thinking with the stamina system. When you sprint, it actually drains your health which is problematic considering how much distance you have to cover. So you have to purchase and use health items just to keep sprinting which is silly.... The other problem with this is that you can end up in fights while on low health without realizing it. Really not good design.

I had my gripes with this initially and found it puzzling but after getting further into the game it opens up and becomes non-problematic.