what are some goals (non-gaming) you look to accomplish next year?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyway heres my list:   - Travel more (Also eyeing somewhere in Asia like Japan) - Go harder on my parkour training, including overcoming the fear of doing flips - Improve my UE4 k

- find serious business/animation partners -getting into a new relationship -reaching 1mill subs on YT  (about half way to go) -get back to game dev. for a bit

12 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Americans are also the biggest travelers, so its in other places' interests to be good to us as we bring in a lot of their tourism money.

:D  im extra nasty to mericans

11 hours ago, HolyAx said:

- find serious business/animation partners

-getting into a new relationship

-reaching 1mill subs on YT  (about half way to go)

-get back to game dev. for a bit

dude, your channel is super popular. it's insane how you hit 500,000 subs. 

• Like 1

3. Suck your peepee in Japan.

1. Be happy with my woman or dating life move on knowing I grew to a stronger man

2. Legally enter Japan and not worry about finding work

4. ??? Enjoy age 34. I'm still young. Skies the limit.  

Get paid to write or be creative. 

Slew some hot hos. Learn more about social life.  

• Haha 2
16 hours ago, HolyAx said:

- find serious business/animation partners

-getting into a new relationship

-reaching 1mill subs on YT  (about half way to go)

-get back to game dev. for a bit

What's the income with 500k subs?? I'm thinking of doing the same. Will def hit you up when I'm ready to brand me. :-* how long it take you to get to 500k subs?? And God damn that's a successful lot you quiet big boner!!!

5 hours ago, Saucer said:

Holy shit dude. I had no idea. That's great. Is your channel gaming and animation? 

Thats 90% luck I'd say. There's seriously no telling how any particular video will do in the algorithm. People who spend months on a quality video may never get any views, but those who make something in a week can get millions. I make animation so I'm screwed from the beginning as I can't make vids over 10 min long on a regular basis, but it's still possible to ride a certain trend wave if you're lucky enough to release something at the right time. 

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

eh, not really, you need like 10 mil subs+

Nah, its not really that. It's the quantity that matters the most. If you can upload at least a weekly 10 min vid you have a much higher chance to stand out a bit even if you don't have a 1 mill sub channel. But channels with at least a mill subs also will not get those large view numbers if they don't upload regularly. You basically lose the space if you can't keep up in the hamster wheel race.

• Thanks 1
Just now, HolyAx said:

Nah, its not really that. It's the quantity that matters the most. If you can upload at least a weekly 10 min vid you have a much higher chance to stand out a bit even if you don't have a 1 mill sub channel. But channels with at least a mill subs also will not get those large view numbers if they don't upload regularly. You basically lose the space if you can't keep up in the hamster wheel race.

oh damn, i didn't know. 

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

oh damn, i didn't know. 

Also, COPPA next month will fuck EVERY animation channel hard :scared: Its basically gonna divide content between 'for kids' and 'not for kids' with a bot system. So if a bot sees animation the chances of it being labeled are pretty high lol. Also you get like 40k fine if you mislabel a video.

Edited by HolyAx
  • Sad 1