what are some goals (non-gaming) you look to accomplish next year?

popular fitness channels do extremely well. athlean X makes a lot of $$$. making 10 min long exercise vids = super easy. however, i'm sure it took him a long time to build that fanbase. 

Edited by -GD-
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyway heres my list:   - Travel more (Also eyeing somewhere in Asia like Japan) - Go harder on my parkour training, including overcoming the fear of doing flips - Improve my UE4 k

- find serious business/animation partners -getting into a new relationship -reaching 1mill subs on YT  (about half way to go) -get back to game dev. for a bit

Just now, alcatrazkaz said:

yea but next day its all over. also isnt it mostly the people that also show themselves that make real money? because fuck that, some fangays probably stalk and kill you :tom: 

he has 550k subscribers dude. do you understand what that means? he'll always have a fanbase. It's far from over lmfao. it would only grow.  

y'all talk a lot of shit but don't know anything about it. 

Just now, kokujin said:

he has 550k subscribers dude. do you understand what that means? he'll always have a fanbase. It's far from over lmfao. it would only grow.  

the subs work great for some content, yet is meh for others. some of his best work imo have like only 10,000 views. 

1 minute ago, kokujin said:

what do you mean? its just my opinion. if i had the oppurtunity i wouldnt show my face on youtube to get famous nor would i try to make a living off of youtube

3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

the subs work great for some content, yet is meh for others. some of his best work imo have like only 10,000 views. 

wow that is is really strange then.  sadly usually, "best work" is esoteric sometimes and the masses suck ass. 

2 minutes ago, alcatrazkaz said:

what do you mean? its just my opinion. if i had the oppurtunity i wouldnt show my face on youtube to get famous nor would i try to make a living off of youtube

i'm clearly referencing the first has of what you wrote you incoherant bitch. 

1 minute ago, kokujin said:

i'm clearly referencing the first has of what you wrote you incoherant bitch. 

yes and? I answered that, I wouldn't work on youtube content because it's hit and miss. It doesn't matter either way because I sure as hell can't draw and I certainly won't put up my ugly face on youtube :tom: 

Is that sufficient for your dumb ass little ass nego brain cells to understand. fuck you:mjgrin:

11 minutes ago, alcatrazkaz said:

yes and? I answered that, I wouldn't work on youtube content because it's hit and miss. It doesn't matter either way because I sure as hell can't draw and I certainly won't put up my ugly face on youtube :tom: 

Is that sufficient for your dumb ass little ass nego brain cells to understand. fuck you:mjgrin:

IT[S NOT HIT AND MISS YOU FUCKLORD IF YOU ACCURE A FUCKTON OF FOLLOWERS HOLY SHIT. YOUR BRAIN CELLS DO NOT WORK. IM DONE WITH THIS CONVERSATION.

• Haha 1
44 minutes ago, kokujin said:

IT[S NOT HIT AND MISS YOU FUCKLORD IF YOU ACCURE A FUCKTON OF FOLLOWERS HOLY SHIT. YOUR BRAIN CELLS DO NOT WORK. IM DONE WITH THIS CONVERSATION.

it is though. and you don't have to yell at me :mjcry:  so mean