The Outer Worlds xbox patch

Foliage fixed , font size fixed. Of course,  days afyer I finish the game 

Greetings fellow spacers,
We want to let you all know that our Patch 1.1.1.0 has been released for all platforms! This is a hot fix patch to address some top community issues that have come in since the launch of the game.

Resolved Issues for Patch 1.1.1.0:

Top Community Requests:
• The game crashing at a specific point when the player has reached Tartarus has been resolved
• Toggle to increase the font size (found in the UI tab under Settings). Increases font for conversation text, cinematic subtitles, bark subtitles, and terminal text.

Audio:
• Players will no longer experience muffled sounds when playing on the PlayStation 4.

Design:
• The Prismatic Hammer has been rebalanced and no longer incorrectly uses the level multiplier as an exponent instead of a multiplier and will no longer do 10s of thousands of points of damage at a higher level. Now deals the damage it should have been dealing all along.

Quests:
• Existing Botched companion quests will have their status reset to Active allowing the player to add them to a party when leaving the ship in order to un-botch the quests, unless the death occurred prior to unlocking the companion quest.

• Fix for "Radio Free Monarch" where issues would happen when talking to Nayoka while having SAM in your party.

General:
• Foliage on the Xbox One now has parity with the foliage on PlayStation 4.
• The achievement/trophy for "It's Not the Best Choice" will pop correctly.

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I figured it would be patched, glad to see they're listening to feedback... The funniest part is idiots on this site made fun of me for bringing this to Obsidian's forums going so far as to screenshot my posts on Gaf...

My how the tables have turned :deader:

pweeze bwing teh xbawx version to paiwity wit ps4 pwo :crymore: ive submitted mah weports to micwosoff :tear2:

The fuck outta here. :tom: 

Edited by lynux3
7 minutes ago, alcatrazkaz said:

they know they can lax on the xbox version because nobody is playing it

and the ones who are, aren't going to stop playing it.

We literally saw jonb complain about the Xbox version, so he tried it on PC, and then he went back to Xbox.

55 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

pweeze bwing teh xbawx version to paiwity wit ps4 pwo :crymore: ive submitted mah weports to micwosoff :tear2:

The fuck outta here. :tom: 

Resolution is massively higher on X 

Most pro games nowadays are 1080p :juggle: pathetic LOL