Systemwars will forever shut down when the site reaches 2 million posts.

Obviously it was sarcasm. I think most vets here can agree this forum is Kinda stupid and pointless and is used to just kill some time. Anyone who after 15 years and is now in there 30s and 40s can still fight over all this dumb shit really has some sort of issues  tbh

• Like 1

yeah we need to start preparing a replacement forum, one that is operated by the more less-tempermental posters.

And, to fit thematically with what we expect to happen in the future, Xbox isn't a platform anymore.

So I propose registering TLHBO.com

Edited by jehurey
5 minutes ago, Delita said:

iOS is going to beat android next year again, bitch.

come at me bro

aha.. no idea what yo mean but heavensward sucked

1 hour ago, Delita said:

Obviously it was sarcasm. I think most vets here can agree this forum is Kinda stupid and pointless and is used to just kill some time. Anyone who after 15 years and is now in there 30s and 40s can still fight over all this dumb shit really has some sort of issues  tbh

Tru. It’s all dumb fun. 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Delita said:

IDK, I haven't posted here in years, but the dumbshit here is better than the dumb political shit out there now on spots like FB..

here just reminds me of simpler times when consoles were our only worries. As long as we don't live on SW..

3 hours ago, alcatrazkaz said:

delita should delete himself

Deleted. Also heavensward is better than life.

stirmblood is the one that sucked 

but really it’s too bad you felt that way but eh. I thought it was incredible as well as the Alexander raids 

Edited by Delita
8 hours ago, Delita said:

Deleted. Also heavensward is better than life.

stirmblood is the one that sucked 

but really it’s too bad you felt that way but eh. I thought it was incredible as well as the Alexander raids 

i was jk. so far it's like: 

ARR: okay

Heavensward:

Base game: really good

2nd half:      good                 

Stormblood:  

Base game: really boring 

2nd half:    really good  

that said I'm almost done with the 2nd half of stormblood and I think it's my fav story so far. The whole thing with gosetsu, tsuyo and then the asahi peace ambassador from the empire was really cool.

I have to say overall the game is a masterpiece, not only gameplaywise. even though the expansion stories are concluded at the end, they still fit in smoothly in the overall plot and I love it. 

Estinien appearing from time to time in stormblood for example, other characters drastic changes, the character development is excellent. For example, I never cared for papalymo, but soon after what happenend I kinda started to miss him.

I forgot that my character is just an empty shell in an mmo while playing, somehow over time I really became the warrior of light, and I want moooreeee :wow2:

extra: I like how they add more and more dialogue options, even if most of them are meaningless and only affect the next line from a character but you can fuck with Alisae and it cracks me up :drake:  I like her tho... 

oh I forgot: the best moment in the game was in stormblood 2nd: when nanamo tells you how she saved raubahn and you see a bunch of flashbacks when she jumps into his arms. so cute. :glad: 

Edited by alcatrazkaz