Fallout 3 remaster to be remade in Fallout 4 engine?

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Honestly FO3 is just bad for a lot more reasons other than it's shit graphics engine. I got the Outer Worlds so I'm good, thanks Obsidian.

I dunno 'bout that.  In many ways, I see that FO3 has systems that Outer Worlds just doesn't have.

And, FO3 may actually have better enemy and friendly A.I.

...and physics.

...and I think I just straight up like portions of the FO3 map alot better than any open area on the Outer Worlds.

11 hours ago, jehurey said:

I dunno 'bout that.  In many ways, I see that FO3 has systems that Outer Worlds just doesn't have.

And, FO3 may actually have better enemy and friendly A.I.

...and physics.

...and I think I just straight up like portions of the FO3 map alot better than any open area on the Outer Worlds.

giphy.gif

34 minutes ago, Ramza said:

giphy.gif

You just started playing Outer Worlds.

I put in about 60 hours into the game.

The enemy A.I. is pretty bad. The enemies in MGS1 have a slightly shorter cone of vision.

I have no idea why I even attempted stealth for the first 20-25 hours.

Edited by jehurey

fo3 is copy paste most of the time, generic and bad writing kills the game. I like some environments halfway through like all the city ruins and underground subway shit tho and some quests are actually good but there are like 2 or 3 of them or so... lol. waste of time.

about to play wasteland 2 for the first time, a real fallout. :salute::adhd: :duke::gun::gun::gun2::wow:

Edited by alcatrazkaz

i actually attempted to play FO1 last night. Yikes.

I mean, even then, a hardcore nothing but mouse controlled PC-only game from the year 2015 is a little difficult for me to understand how its supposed to control. But imagine a 1997 PC-only game with absolutely no quality-of-life features such as auto-save or mouse-scroll, or no tutorial to explain basic moves in the game. Fucking manual has 124 pages.

Edited by jehurey
19 hours ago, jehurey said:

You just started playing Outer Worlds.

I put in about 60 hours into the game.

The enemy A.I. is pretty bad. The enemies in MGS1 have a slightly shorter cone of vision.

I have no idea why I even attempted stealth for the first 20-25 hours.

It's not great for sure, but neither is Fallout 3's. 

Claiming FO3 is a better game for any reasons is just lol worthy. All the things that truly matters, at least to me, are infinitely better in the Outer Worlds. Bethesda is incapable of making a game like this, period.

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

It's not great for sure, but neither is Fallout 3's. 

Claiming FO3 is a better game for any reasons is just lol worthy. All the things that truly matters, at least to me, are infinitely better in the Outer Worlds. Bethesda is incapable of making a game like this, period.

Sorry dude, I'm not trying to earn brownie points for gamers on reddit. I don't bash bethesda like as if I'm in a contest.

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry dude, I'm not trying to earn brownie points for gamers on reddit. I don't bash bethesda like as if I'm in a contest.

Neither do I. Doesn't change the fact Bethesda sucks at writing their games since Oblivion and I'd still consider myself a fan but Obsidian is still king at this.

16 hours ago, alcatrazkaz said:

fo3 is copy paste most of the time, generic and bad writing kills the game. I like some environments halfway through like all the city ruins and underground subway shit tho and some quests are actually good but there are like 2 or 3 of them or so... lol. waste of time.

about to play wasteland 2 for the first time, a real fallout. :salute::adhd: :duke::gun::gun::gun2::wow:

I didn't get far in Wasteland 2 but the quests choices and combat owned. Really looking forward to 3 now that it doesn't look like fucking shit, 2 is ugly as hell.

6 hours ago, Ramza said:

I didn't get far in Wasteland 2 but the quests choices and combat owned. Really looking forward to 3 now that it doesn't look like fucking shit, 2 is ugly as hell.

I think it looks fine. The game has some of the best gameplay choices ive ever seen. The dialogue system with smart/kiss/hard ass owns and the way dialogue works, that you can ask a question once and it disappears.

I hate having the same dialogue options remaining after you asked shit already. Combat is fine, nothing too special yet but it's fun. 

oh and the typewriter in the bottom that tells you everything about your environment/observe stuff/tells the story is pretty cool. it's pretty oldschool Id say

Edited by alcatrazkaz
6 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Fallout 3 would have the worst ending of any AAA game last gen easily if Fable 2 did take the award.

ending? i forgot what happens when you meet your father lol... it really was just a engine/graphics demo. garbo game.