Xbox One's Black Friday Bundle includes all digital One S,Sea of Thieves, Minceraft, and Fortnite for $149

6 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I like how they give you 3 games that are free lol 

games? it's all trash. and aren't they free to play anyway? fortnite and minecraft.... 

Edited by alcatrazkaz
46 minutes ago, bhytre said:

But if it's for refugees all German faces go down and buttholes rise up :mj:

we don't expect you to take any responsibility whatsoever because you all filthy, broke bushmen that live off others. :laff: 

22 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

It doesn't even have a 4K Blu Ray player, nevermind used, BC or physical games. :D 

Yes, it doesn't make sense while the Digital version doesn't have these things :ben:

6 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

First month sales for SAD were so abysmal, they probably just want to get rid of them at this point. I suspect if they could rewind time, it would be cancelled and the current BF sales would be just the normal S.

Im sure there are S sales for BF as well.

Just now, JONBpc said:

Im sure there are S sales for BF as well.

I remember S hittng something like $179, or something like that. It just makes zero sense to get a SAD.

The price difference needs to be more significant for the lose of the drive, then maybe it could be justified. Also couldnt they shove 3-6 months of game pass into this, so it wouldnt be as embarassing for a digital only console. Jesus. PC Cucks got game pass for $1 for fucks sake.

you can get gamepass for a dollar on xbox too. You seem pretty clueless for thinking you know everything.

Id get the digital version of any console right now. I only own 1 physical game.

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

you can get gamepass for a dollar on xbox too. You seem pretty clueless for thinking you know everything.

Id get the digital version of any console right now. I only own 1 physical game.

The S isn't a viable console outside of clueless parents at this point anyways, base PS4 is struggling. This thing is worthless.