Current PS5 SDKs are 21% more powerful than Scarlett

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like the PS5 GPU being a gen behind and not having hardware accelerated Ray Tracing?  

PS3 was more powerful it just had a shockingly bad development environment and documentation. The power advantage was there when devs used it    Luckily Sony ironed out those issues

I think the PS5 will be just over 10TF.  Not that it really matters.  Sony games will still be exclusive to PS5 and will look incredible... and there will be no point-of-comparison on any other console so any difference there would have been simply wont matter.  And for the games that ARE multiplat... at best (unless there's some drastic feature which separates the two) we're looking at again a slightly softer image.. which likely wont even be noticeable anyway.  IQ is going to be fine next gen... not even worried about that shit in the slightest.

Just imagine what Naughty Dog and others will be able to do on a system that's ~5-6x faster compute-wise than the PS4, and over 4x faster processing-wise... Same with Ninja Theory and Playground Games/T10... I'm not ready for next-gen Forza.  We're in for some amazing looking games next gen. :smoke: 

all you are going to see different in the new generation of video game systems is ray-traycing, and if you've been building new PC systems with newer NVIDIA GPUs you already know what to expect.  

I don't know what is this new expectation some of you have, it's been previewed on PC for about a year now. 

Some of the next games don't even look next gen to me, like Cyberpunk 2077. 

Now Alyx on the hand.  Bwahahaha.   Eat your heart console lovers. 

• 2 months later...
On 2019-11-25 at 10:59 PM, Team 2019 said:

Lemmings thought they had this one, because of the so called "talented" Scorpio team. It's a huge cockslap even if PS5 is trivially more powerful.

Looks like you're the one getting cock slapped LOL

On 2020-01-01 at 9:46 AM, Remij_ said:

I think the PS5 will be just over 10TF.  Not that it really matters.  Sony games will still be exclusive to PS5 and will look incredible... and there will be no point-of-comparison on any other console so any difference there would have been simply wont matter.  And for the games that ARE multiplat... at best (unless there's some drastic feature which separates the two) we're looking at again a slightly softer image.. which likely wont even be noticeable anyway.  IQ is going to be fine next gen... not even worried about that shit in the slightest.

Just imagine what Naughty Dog and others will be able to do on a system that's ~5-6x faster compute-wise than the PS4, and over 4x faster processing-wise... Same with Ninja Theory and Playground Games/T10... I'm not ready for next-gen Forza.  We're in for some amazing looking games next gen. :smoke: 

:faketan:

• Upvote 1
On 2019-11-25 at 7:31 PM, Team 2019 said:

I can't wait for the damage control from the lemming side, it's going to be glorious. Every insider basically confirmed Sony has this one in the bag. :glad: 

On 2019-11-25 at 7:45 PM, DynamiteCop! said:

You fags are setting yourselves up for the ultimate bitch slap

:hest: