Black Friday Game Purchases

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Death Stranding is SO SO good and addictive, I fucking love it.  I'm shocked how good it is, been burning out for 10 hours playing this.   Honestly if it gets only better I can't see how thi

Hot Sauce has been converted, the first of many. We did it Mad 

Ike, Days Gone has a gyro controller assisted aiming system after the latest patch. Just saying.

58 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I don't think I'm quite on the GOTY/GOTG train quite yet, but the loop has gotten satisfying enough to me that I already know tomorrow I'm going to zip line to as many auto pavers as I can and just ferry supplies from the waystations/distro centres/bunkers/etc. to get roads up for people. I probably won't have any need for them, but I want the likes and I know how important those roads are so I want other people to have that available to them. It just really nails the communal aspect better than anything I've played since like vanilla WoW.

I usually never touch a game when I'm finished it and with this, when I was done I went right back and had to complete the full highway from Lake Knot to South Knot City. Even did a bunch up the mountains. I hadn't even used highways in quite a while thanks to zip lines but I felt the urge to do it for the other ppl playing. There's not really anything ever that has conveyed such a feeling while playing a game and then have it so rewarding.

Keen to see what you think about the final chapter and how everything wraps up story wise. Very unlike Kojima in that he really does tie it all in and give a proper conclusion.  

43 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Hot Sauce has been converted, the first of many. We did it Mad :trump:

Never a doubt. Even Dyno fell for this game. :face:

• Like 1

Haven't played Outer World's but Death Stranding deserves GOTY over RE2 and Sekiro. No question about it.

It's such a unique feeling of new and discovery I haven't felt since the original Demon Souls. It gives that PS1/PS2 era feeling of when genres were being made and introduced. It's like playing MGS1, RE1, DMC1 or Silent Hill for the first time, completely new experiences not done before at the time.

Edited by Team 2019

Ring fit adventure

pokemon shield

final fantasy 10 and 12

XCOM : Mario edition 

Telltale Batman series

diablo 3

128Gb microsd

dark souls 3 complete edition 

evil within 2

1tb Xbox one s

XCOM enemy within (iPad)

civ 6 (ipad)

Edited by BLACKICE

I bought Diablo 3 for the Switch, because one of my brothers actually became infatuated with Diablo 2 like 16 years ago, and he never plays any games. So I will give his kids a Switch, and give him Diablo 3 for him to play (not in front of his kids).

And I bought Trials Rising for myself.  Don't know if there's anything else I'd buy.

Beat the game and I literally ziplined all the cities and stations together, I don't need to walk. I can literally travel from any side of the map to any place without even stepping out he ground. Feels almost broken lol.

It's also cool that this game will probably never have a sequel.

Edited by Team 2019