Black Friday Game Purchases

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Death Stranding is SO SO good and addictive, I fucking love it.  I'm shocked how good it is, been burning out for 10 hours playing this.   Honestly if it gets only better I can't see how thi

Hot Sauce has been converted, the first of many. We did it Mad 

Ike, Days Gone has a gyro controller assisted aiming system after the latest patch. Just saying.

I didn't buy any games, but I bought a Galaxy tab A 10.1 64GB to replace my 2012 Galaxy Note 10.1

For what I use a tablet for this should be a nice upgrade . Was 100 bucks off on Amazon.

2 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I agree with your reaction.   I never heard of this game, but looking at it, it doesn't give me PS3/360 vibes. 

Does it give 5/10 vibes? LMAO TCHBR

8 hours ago, -GD- said:

Having to keep fetching gas sucked in days yawn 

Yeah early on that was such a pain. Days Gone has the potential to be truly great but they got numerous design decisions wrong. Mostly how everything good about the gameplay and what the game does best came so far later in the game once you had to put up with all it's shortcomings. 

The bike and how much and well you can use it suck early on but after you upgrade it, it is a joy to traverse the world more freely with it. All the combat early feels meh but once your weaponary and crafting abilities grows and you start to encounter Hordes then it has probably the best combat of any zombie game ever. 

So hopefully they get to do a sequel. Sold well so they should. 

• Upvote 1

Days Gone 2 needs to be a lot better than this, it's merely a decent game at best . And by decent I mean a non top tier Ubisoft game level good, like I think Watchdogs 2 might be a better game. And that's as forgettable as it gets.

Budget, manpower and studio inexperience aside, it really doesn't feel like a game with a "lot of soul" in it, that many AA games have to overcome their lack of polish. Dead Island was low budget Polish jank but it was MUCH better than this.

I got level 3-4 weapons and I just cut through everything like butter. The story and writing is borderline is embarrassing. How come killing one freaked was such an issue with guns and now I can make through like 20 of them with no issue.

The world is empty and all the random events are pointless. It's pretty much a fast travel from point A to B game with an open world that serves no purpose. The missions, level design, has no thought put into it whatsoever.

Honestly Days Gone is kinda embarassingly designed in the same year the Division 2 came out. If put up against the Division 2 as a purely single player game that 5/10 and 9/10 scores are spot on imo. You compare the two and it's just painful how much worse Days Gone is.

Edited by Team 2019