Sekiro is still the GOTY

8 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Who?

The centipede spider walking guy with multiple arms. You fight him twice in the game who keeps swinging at you several times.

i want to link the video but this forum has always been a pain in the ass if you’re on mobile and won’t ever let me link any thing. It’s on YouTube if you search 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmao bunch of people ITT need to get good. 

Dark Souls 3 > Bloodborne. FOH with that "even." 

Also, even if it worse than those games...both those games would be GOTY had they come out in 2019 lol.    cant wait for elden ring to be GOTY 2020. From

Posted Images

4 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Outer Worlds is goty 

My GOTY as well. At least so far. The game has some issues though and it isn't as good as New Vegas, but it's still a great game in it's own rights. I haven't been this addicted to a game in a very long time, must have played it for roughly 20-25 hours this week.  

9 hours ago, Delita said:

The centipede spider walking guy with multiple arms. You fight him twice in the game who keeps swinging at you several times.

i want to link the video but this forum has always been a pain in the ass if you’re on mobile and won’t ever let me link any thing. It’s on YouTube if you search 

I mean that's 100% how those guys are designed and they're generally viewed as a pretty fun, if not particularly difficult, deflect check. They're also optional mini-bosses that are not indicative of the boss quality in the rest of the game, so it just seems kind of silly to hold a pair of cheeseable bosses against a From Software game if you've enjoyed their previous stuff.

That cheese also kind of falls apart without Kuro's charm. :ben:

On 2019-12-01 at 12:58 AM, Ramza said:

And as far as Sekiro goes, I never expected to say this but I would rather be playing Nioh 2. :sabu: Biggest disappointment of the gen.

Praising western trash like Outer Worlds and bashing Sekiro.  What happened to you Mr. P :reg:

On 2019-11-30 at 11:58 PM, Ramza said:

And as far as Sekiro goes, I never expected to say this but I would rather be playing Nioh 2. :sabu: Biggest disappointment of the gen.

Wow, you make it sound like Sekiro was even comparable to the first Nioh. Sekiro was a huge disappointment.

12 hours ago, モンキー said:

Praising western trash like Outer Worlds and bashing Sekiro.  What happened to you Mr. P :reg:

Nothing new. New Vegas was and still is one of my favorite game of all time. 

Fuck Sekiro anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Poor Astral Chain, I haven't seen it nominated anywhere over DMC5 or Sekiro.

Platinum needs to up their game. Babylon Falls also looks like shit.

Platinum is a trash developer dude lol. If they got acquired by FROM 90% of them would be let go and the rest would be doing QA at best. 

23 minutes ago, Casual said:

Platinum is a trash developer dude lol. If they got acquired by FROM 90% of them would be let go and the rest would be doing QA at best. 

Everything From had made since Demon's has been absolute gold by the industry standards. Seriko an Souls 2 wer low points but they are amazing games when compared to the industry.

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

Everything From had made since Demon's has been absolute gold by the industry standards. Seriko an Souls 2 wer low points but they are amazing games when compared to the industry.

Sekiro is miles better than Dark Souls 2.

2 hours ago, Casual said:

Platinum can actually put out new IPs with new ideas and mechanics, instead of recycling Demon's Souls time and time again.