Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Casual

Sekiro is still the GOTY

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Who?

The centipede spider walking guy with multiple arms. You fight him twice in the game who keeps swinging at you several times.

 

i want to link the video but this forum has always been a pain in the ass if you’re on mobile and won’t ever let me link any thing. It’s on YouTube if you search 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Outer Worlds is goty 

 

My GOTY as well. At least so far. The game has some issues though and it isn't as good as New Vegas, but it's still a great game in it's own rights. I haven't been this addicted to a game in a very long time, must have played it for roughly 20-25 hours this week.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And as far as Sekiro goes, I never expected to say this but I would rather be playing Nioh 2. :sabu: Biggest disappointment of the gen.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Delita said:

The centipede spider walking guy with multiple arms. You fight him twice in the game who keeps swinging at you several times.

 

i want to link the video but this forum has always been a pain in the ass if you’re on mobile and won’t ever let me link any thing. It’s on YouTube if you search 

I mean that's 100% how those guys are designed and they're generally viewed as a pretty fun, if not particularly difficult, deflect check. They're also optional mini-bosses that are not indicative of the boss quality in the rest of the game, so it just seems kind of silly to hold a pair of cheeseable bosses against a From Software game if you've enjoyed their previous stuff.

 

That cheese also kind of falls apart without Kuro's charm. :ben:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-12-01 at 12:58 AM, Ramza said:

And as far as Sekiro goes, I never expected to say this but I would rather be playing Nioh 2. :sabu: Biggest disappointment of the gen.

 

Praising western trash like Outer Worlds and bashing Sekiro.  What happened to you Mr. P :reg:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-11-30 at 11:58 PM, Ramza said:

And as far as Sekiro goes, I never expected to say this but I would rather be playing Nioh 2. :sabu: Biggest disappointment of the gen.

 

Wow, you make it sound like Sekiro was even comparable to the first Nioh. Sekiro was a huge disappointment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, モンキー said:

Praising western trash like Outer Worlds and bashing Sekiro.  What happened to you Mr. P :reg:

Nothing new. New Vegas was and still is one of my favorite game of all time. 

 

Fuck Sekiro anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×