2020 are you fucking kidding me?

13 minutes ago, Optimus Jim said:

James is gunna play all of these games. I'm writing a walkthrough for each and everyone of them, also. Read my reviews on each type to see whether you should play this crap or not. :ben:

James, have you played Cuphead in your Tesla yet?  Was hoping for a Digital Jimdry analysis. :wow2: 

On 2019-11-29 at 12:21 AM, Remij_ said:

Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Final Fantasy 7 Remake
Half-Life: Alyx
Cyberpunk 2077
The Last of Us 2
Doom Eternal
Halo Infinite
Ghosts of Tsushima

Nioh 2
No More Heroes 3
Lone Echo 2
Watch Dogs Legion
Marvel's Avengers
Flight Simulator
Overwatch 2

Saints Row 5

Rumored games or potential releases
Resident Evil 3 Remake
Elden Ring
Assassin's Creed: Ragnarok
Breath of the Wild 2

2020 could legitimately be the best year ever in gaming :whew: 

You forgot one big gem, 

I try not to get too excited for upcoming games anymore, I used to obsess over future games and constantly making lists and what not, now I mostly only pay attention to already released games or games coming out in only a few weeks with builds that are practically final.

I'm still catching up to this year's releases, I still haven't finished The Outer World and still haven't played AI The Somnium Files, Death Stranding and Shenmue 3 (still unsure about that one, might wait for a price drop or two). So whatever, I don't get too hyped for anything pre-release and it's working well for me.

Like I was really looking forward to play DOOM Eternal this year but then it got delayed by what? 5-6 months? 

12 hours ago, Ramza said:

I try not to get too excited for upcoming games anymore, I used to obsess over future games and constantly making lists and what not, now I mostly only pay attention to already released games or games coming out in only a few weeks with builds that are practically final.

I'm still catching up to this year's releases, I still haven't finished The Outer World and still haven't played AI The Somnium Files, Death Stranding and Shenmue 3 (still unsure about that one, might wait for a price drop or two). So whatever, I don't get too hyped for anything pre-release and it's working well for me.

Like I was really looking forward to play DOOM Eternal this year but then it got delayed by what? 5-6 months? 

yeah, this site is the only gaming related site I visit. I get all my info from here. but seriously who cares about being up to date, playing pillars of eternity and wasteland 2 rn.

it's too fast nowadays, big hype about death stranding for example and then like one week after release all the crazies finished it multiple times for every ending to unlock naked shower scenes with sam...

but who cares, most games are forgettable garbage anyway, the amount of shitty games is ridiculous :tom: