Engagdet: Google Stadia vs. Microsoft xCloud: Real-world comparison

1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

How fast is your internet ? I have 400 down and it indeed worked fine when I tried it . I'm sure it won't be perfect at all times and for everyone . Thats the nature of game streaming .

It's not a bandwidth issue, it's a latency issue. 

2 hours ago, JONBpc said:

How fast is your internet ? I have 400 down and it indeed worked fine when I tried it . I'm sure it won't be perfect at all times and for everyone . Thats the nature of game streaming .

lol my internet is quite fine.

I have 300/300 on fiber optic, which is probably 3x-6x more than what's necessary, based on what these services require.

52 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

This is bad news for PsNow and PS5. Cause this is probably how it will perform

Dude..psnow is a me too, low priority for Sony. While MS and google battle it out over the ghetto stream wars, ps5 will be the definitive high-end gaming system :smoke: 

Psnow is not low priority lol . They are now trying to compete on price and are advertising all over YouTube. 

They are trying to make it much higher priority . They gained a lot of subscribers from cutting the price down . It is and will continue to be a big focus .

19 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Psnow is not low priority lol . They are now trying to compete on price and are advertising all over YouTube. 

They are trying to make it much higher priority . They gained a lot of subscribers from cutting the price down . It is and will continue to be a big focus .

Eh, ps5 will always be top priority.  Xbox is dead. Ninty is mobile tech. Ps5 will be the system of the future. 

Rofl. Psnow is part of ps5 .

I'm not sure why people think Sony won't put a huge focus on streaming and subscription ( they already do ) when MS , google , ea , Ubi, and everyone else does it

They will compete in that area like everyone else is 

Just now, JONBpc said:

Rofl. Psnow is part of ps5 .

I'm not sure why people think Sony won't put a huge focus on streaming and subscription ( they already do ) when MS , google , ea , Ubi, and everyone else does it

They will compete in that area like everyone else is 

They will have a “me too” product, but ps5 is top priority. Real hardware and exclusives > Dollar store gaming passes. 

36 minutes ago, -GD- said:

They will have a “me too” product, but ps5 is top priority. Real hardware and exclusives > Dollar store gaming passes. 

lmao you are a clown if you think that but ok. 

I think that Sony can't make PS5 hardware be compatible with PS3 games, and instead of trying to get an emulator perfected, they can just make it a PSnow subscription.

Might as well combine PS1/PS2/PS3/PSP and Vita games into a streaming service and sell that as an app for Phones and TVs and on the PS4/PS5.

It would make their streaming service have games that aren't going to be found anywhere else.