Vasectomy is spreading like a plague (Millennials killing the birthrate).).

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

- Hey I'm glad you're all here, I have a surprise I wanna show you! - Don't tell me.. she's finally pregnant?! - No look! - ...

eh, not really. i have never wanted kids...even when i was a kid/teen. i have always felt like they were an anchor. i've always wanted to be able to do whatever i wanted to do. my ex-wife and i split

Christmas is the best with young children.  It's so much more fun watching them open their presents and playing with their toys than it ever is to receive stuff.. so you're absolutely right about that

On 2019-12-01 at 2:35 AM, jehurey said:

Actually, its people who have kids and don't devote the proper time and resources to bringing them up properly that is one of the most immature and harmful things people can do in society.

Its short-sighted. The people in my group who had kids were almost always the ones who planned ahead the least.

Trying to act like having kids is a metric for measuring one's "grown-up-ness".......is laughable.

More kids are better than fewer kids. If you cared about social security, medicare, or even just the future of the country, you would want more kids.

People born to poor families are not lesser than those who aren't.

People who have family problems are still quality people, in the long run. 

37 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

More kids are better than fewer kids. If you cared about social security, medicare, or even just the future of the country, you would want more kids.

People born to poor families are not lesser than those who aren't.

People who have family problems are still quality people, in the long run. 

Or you can just have people migrate, and have people already in adult-form that are ready to contribute to society immediately.

Its not rocket science.

Where exactly did you get the idea that I was making this a "poor = lesser" argument?

I'm talking about proper parenting needed to bring up children, though money does have something to do with it, that wasn't what I was saying.

17 minutes ago, PhantomABS said:

jehurey mad fronting right now :danylol:

embarrassing :trump:

LOL, he can't even man-up to do it.

....among many other instances. LOL

27 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Or you can just have people migrate, and have people already in adult-form that are ready to contribute to society immediately.

Its not rocket science.

Where exactly did you get the idea that I was making this a "poor = lesser" argument?

I'm talking about proper parenting needed to bring up children, though money does have something to do with it, that wasn't what I was saying.

LOL, he can't even man-up to do it.

....among many other instances. LOL

Migration has way more problems than natural birth and naturally born citizens. 

There's the case of high crime, foreign spying, drug trafficking, human trafficking, sex slavery, which are all big problems in the case of immigration. 

At least have a skilled immigration filter to preserve some semblance of identity and unity in the country.  

2 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

Migration has way more problems than natural birth and naturally born citizens. 

There's the case of high crime, foreign spying, drug trafficking, human trafficking, sex slavery, which are all big problems in the case of immigration. 

At least have a skilled immigration filter to preserve some semblance of identity and unity in the country.  

No, it doesn't.

Migrants have lower crime-rate.

Sorry, but your right-wing talking points have already been debunked months ago.

No, we need workers of ALL types.

Unless you have robots harvesting the food the feeds America, or performs contruction, or other labor-intensive jobs, the CHEAPEST robot is a human being, as of right now.

You got nothing but tired and debunked talking points.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, it doesn't.

Migrants have lower crime-rate.

Sorry, but your right-wing talking points have already been debunked months ago.

No, we need workers of ALL types.

Unless you have robots harvesting the food the feeds America, or performs contruction, or other labor-intensive jobs, the CHEAPEST robot is a human being, as of right now.

You got nothing but tired and debunked talking points.

Oh yeah, all of those rape records in Sweden and Germany in the past 4 years have been 100% not related to migrants.

30 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

Oh yeah, all of those rape records in Sweden and Germany in the past 4 years have been 100% not related to migrants.

All those rape records in Sweden and Germany.....................aren't in America.

Didn't realize that I had to type that.

Thanks for trying to change the subject, didn't work.  Return back to your right-wing just-under-the-surface racist messaging.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, AdrianWerner said:

Whenever vasectomy comes up in internet discussion I'm getting the impression most people have no clue what the procedure entails. You can still have kids after vesectomy. All it does is eliminate unwanted pregnancies. 

Yup. They are reversible (Though, reversing is more evasive). You can also have sperm frozen. 

18 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Yup. They are reversible (Though, reversing is more evasive). You can also have sperm frozen. 

All true, but most of all  your balls still produce normal sperm. They can extract it directly from your testicles and do artificial insemination. 

13 hours ago, JONBpc said:

My favorite Christmas memory with my kid was smoking a blunt with him when his mom was overdosing on heroin and we both laughed.  And laughed and laughed .

Good times . I was very proud. 

why is everyone ignoring that story. I want to hear more.

I got a vasectomy at age 23.  I am now 33.  I don't regret it one bit.  No worries about any unwanted life ruining toddlers.   No having to beg women to get abortions.  No condoms, no pulling out.  Why the hell would someone actually want a kid?  What the fuck is wrong with you?