PlayStation 1 turns 25 years

33 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Damn that's crazy time flies.

Still technically a garbage system though, lmfao walking in pre-rendered pictures. 

it's the absolute best. playing pillars of eternity rn. walking in beautiful paintings. :wow2: 

nothing beats good set pieces, fuck open world games and fuck camera rotation

Overrated. Once you played N64 it was almost impossible to go back to the 3D jank on here.  Most of the best games were either jrpgs or played around the limits of the system i.e camera angles, controls etc

I remember being happy about PlayStation only because I wanted to stick it to SEGA for their terrible system support tactics.  

25 years.   To think I was only 11 years old when it and the SEGA Saturn came out here in the US in 1995.    Damn most of you all here had to been babies. 

3 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I remember being happy about PlayStation only because I wanted to stick it to SEGA for their terrible system support tactics.  

25 years.   To think I was only 11 years old when it and the SEGA Saturn came out here in the US in 1995.    Damn most of you all here had to been babies. 

I was 4 years old and rocking both sega and ninti :datass: