The Witcher Netflix series is receiving early praise, makes "Game of Thrones look like two drunks fighting"

15 minutes ago, Vini said:

I don't buy the whole premise I think it's laughable

I can see why you guys do

Let's leave it at that

Your intial premise was wrong to begin with. 

Like GD said... the story was beyond your scope and he was 100% right as you just shown by you saying that the racists were the main villains threat (when they weren't) and that they actually believed Rorscharch was an Alt right figure..(Which he wasn't). 

How could you miss who the main villain was and how she used the racists to accomplish what she wanted and then immediately turned on them and how could you miss when the racists clearly explained that that whole mask thing was a ruse? 

Lmfao. 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah everyone speaking about the project really does sound like they care greatly. Especially Cavill who really wanted the role. Everything is sounding great!   Regarding the comparison to G

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You have not seen how Netflix will execute season 2...

Will the budget be less than it already was ? Will the acting be worse than it already was this season? (the main characters did their part, the extras were garbo)...... Will the dialog improve or regress? 

Can't judge any of those things until season 2 releases. 

We saw how they executed Season 1, and they did a solid job with a much lower budget than GOT had.

The showrunner clearly knows how to organize the storylines and adapt the book for a tv format, from that point forward, its a matter of how much resources Netflix can put into production quality.

We know they could do that, with a show like Altered Carbon.  Hopefully, this show had alot of good viewership numbers to support the show.

7 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I should have known Jerry went off topic:reg:

Actually I didn't. Somebody else was bringing up Watchmen, and did Vini started complaining about the show.

Man, you really can't get anything right. lol

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Your intial premise was wrong to begin with. 

Like GD said... the story was beyond your scope and he was 100% right as you just shown by you saying that the racists were the main villains threat (when they weren't) and that they actually believed Rorscharch was an Alt right figure..(Which he wasn't). 

How could you miss who the main villain was and how she used the racists to accomplish what she wanted and then immediately turned on them and how could you miss when the racists clearly explained that that whole mask thing was a ruse? 

Lmfao. 

You mean like Ozymandias used the threat of nuclear war to accomplish what he wanted? Who said racists are main villains? 

I don't buy the premise that in modern America there's enough militant racists out there to accomplish anything of that sort. 

Edited by Vini
2 hours ago, Vini said:

You mean like Ozymandias used the threat of nuclear war to accomplish what he wanted? Who said racists are main villains? 

I don't buy the premise that in modern America there's enough militant racists out there to accomplish anything of that sort. 

She didn't use the threat of the racist retard.  The racists weren't a worldwide threat like Nuclear war was..... the racists were in ONE TOWN dufus......

She used them and killed them.  Her using the racists were only a threat to that town. Nuclear war was a threat to the world being destroyed. 

Don't know why you keep equating it to the same threat as nuclear war. 

You don't believe that in modern day America there are enough militant racist in band together in one town? 

170812-charlottesville-rally-3-1122a-rs_

:shrug:

Edited by Goukosan
5 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Lol go spend time with your brother and quit being a miserable fuck , its Christmas :trump2:

LOL, I'm not the one typing a post like this.........on Christmas.

It really is sad.......he doesn't know what to do.

Finished watching episode 5 last night.

Geralt finally met with Yennefer.

The whole catching the djinn thing was interesting and well done.

I hope they include more folk from the Witcher Universe.

Could make for a very interesting series.

As it is, they did a good job.

Part of me doesn't want them to drop the "monster of the week" stories that Geralt does as his original profession as being a Witcher.

I wish he could be traveling from town to town doing that shit every week.

However, the whole point about the main storyline is that introduction of Ciri and what she means turned Geralt's life upside down, because he's now in the middle of a huge war that's breaking out, and everybody's coming after the person whom he is protecting because she may be the ultimate weapon. So I don't know if they can keep that simple format for next season.

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

Part of me doesn't want them to drop the "monster of the week" stories that Geralt does as his original profession as being a Witcher.

I wish he could be traveling from town to town doing that shit every week.

However, the whole point about the main storyline is that introduction of Ciri and what she means turned Geralt's life upside down, because he's now in the middle of a huge war that's breaking out, and everybody's coming after the person whom he is protecting because she may be the ultimate weapon. So I don't know if they can keep that simple format for next season.

There will always be one off episodes 

On 2019-12-25 at 10:45 PM, Goukosan said:

She didn't use the threat of the racist retard.  The racists weren't a worldwide threat like Nuclear war was..... the racists were in ONE TOWN dufus......

She used them and killed them.  Her using the racists were only a threat to that town. Nuclear war was a threat to the world being destroyed. 

Don't know why you keep equating it to the same threat as nuclear war. 

You don't believe that in modern day America there are enough militant racist in band together in one town? 

170812-charlottesville-rally-3-1122a-rs_

:shrug:

lol a bunch of skinny sweaty virgins I'm shitting my pants

Edited by Vini
5 hours ago, Vini said:

lol a bunch of skinny sweaty virgins I'm shitting my pants

bbbbut racists don't exist in modern America :awww:

Hey Retard for the millionth time... the racists weren't the real worldwide threat level event on the show.

You keep proving that GD was right.... the show flew over your head. 

10 hours ago, Goukosan said:

bbbbut racists don't exist in modern America :awww:

Hey Retard for the millionth time... the racists weren't the real worldwide threat level event on the show.

You keep proving that GD was right.... the show flew over your head. 

I'm glad they scaled the threat level from world wide to a small town in Mississippi or whatever. High stakes. 

Edited by Vini
48 minutes ago, Vini said:

I'm glad they scaled the threat level from world wide to a small town in Mississippi or whatever. High stakes. 

The racists weren't the threat.... the woman who used them was the real global threat. 

How you can watch them literally say she is a global threat and still not get it :tom:

5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

The racists weren't the threat.... the woman who used them was the real global threat. 

How you can watch them literally say she is a global threat and still not get it :tom:

lol bro I know what's going on I just thought it was stupid plot