Shenmue is the waterworld of games

Lmfao . I remember cows claiming this won e3 for Sony 

Now , years later , it flopped critically and commercially and runs at 1080p on Pro :drake:

Easily one of the biggest flops this gen 

Its a relic from the past that does nothing to drive the series forward from a gameplay perspective, but the real insult is that theres no satisfying conclusion after 18 years or even any interesting plot moments AT ALL. The game has no real reason to exist, so im not surprised that its being treated like it doesn't by the general public.

Edited by Twinblade
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

Its a relic from the past that does nothing to drive the series forward from a gameplay perspective, but the real insult is that theres no satisfying conclusion after 18 years or even any interesting plot moments AT ALL. The game has no real reason to exist, so im not surprised that its being treated like it doesn't by the general public.

and that's why i didn't even bother with it. if it was the final game, with a true conclusion, i'd have taken the plunge. fuck that yu suzuefrfergr5g4rg however you say his name. 

9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Image result for asian elder wiseman"

"The journey is more important than the end" - Bu llshi Tao

31 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

You're seriously bitching about a Kickstarter game?

I remember your posts being different when it was part of the reason Sony won E3 whatever year that was.

1 minute ago, Quad Damage said:

i remember that e3

sony announced horizon, shenmue 3, final fantasy 7 remake, and closed with uncharted 4

microsoft announced recore, sea of thieves, and closed with gears 4 :lul:

And the return of The Last Guardian. :whew:

43 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

i remember that e3

sony announced horizon, shenmue 3, final fantasy 7 remake, and closed with uncharted 4

Flop, massive flop, still not out (best on xbox) and the worst uncharted since the first .

Lmfao tchbr

43 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

i remember that e3

lmfao! xbox games are terrible. state of decay 2 :mj: