LoL GameSpot

Jim Sterling just had a vid about the devs calling out review sites 

E.g., from GameSpot's own post:

Update: This episode of GameSpot After Dark contains a few incorrect statements regarding Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey, namely: players have the ability to ride horses and create fires, and that creatures other than apes evolve over time. Our reviewer came to these conclusions based on aspects of the game that suggest such possibilities, but after further clarification from Private Division, we now understand these elements are not a part of the game

Just now, JONBpc said:

Of course you could . If you played games I'd sure you'd dismiss the 5.0s they give sony games too:drake:

a delivery simulator outscored every xbox fauxclusive this year :D  a baseball game too :D both got 9's .  xbox = worst first party ever. 

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

a delivery simulator outscored every xbox fauxclusive this year :D  a baseball game too :D both got 9's .  xbox = worst first party ever. 

A game you played,  hated , stopped playing,  scored less than gears 5 at MC :drake: and best on PC 

Shenmue 5.0

Days Done 5.0

Baseball 

No wonder you quit gaming LMAO

Just now, JONBpc said:

A game you played,  hated , stopped playing,  scored less than gears 5 at MC :drake: and best on PC 

Shenmue 5.0

Days Done 5.0

Baseball 

No wonder you quit gaming LMAO

taking a break. i didn't quit. and gears 5 was the one i couldn't play for more than an hour. so damn generic :D at least i put 5 hours into that delivery stranding. it was way more compelling that what xbox has offered. 

8 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Gamespot made shit up , and the dev said its bs to review a game poorly when you lied about playing it.

Feels like a last-ditch attempt to discredit Gamespot. They "made shit up" that actually makes the game appear better.

So, if Gamespot had actually verified that the game does less.......they probably would've given it a lower score. lol