Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JONBpc

LoL GameSpot

Recommended Posts

Jim Sterling just had a vid about the devs calling out review sites 

 

E.g., from GameSpot's own post:

Update: This episode of GameSpot After Dark contains a few incorrect statements regarding Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey, namely: players have the ability to ride horses and create fires, and that creatures other than apes evolve over time. Our reviewer came to these conclusions based on aspects of the game that suggest such possibilities, but after further clarification from Private Division, we now understand these elements are not a part of the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well they've been spot on with the 5's 6's and 7's xbox has gotten over the last few years, so i can overlook one mistake. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course you could . If you played games I'd sure you'd dismiss the 5.0s they give sony games too:drake:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How does the developer look bad here?

 

The developer actually told the review that the game has LESS features than what the reviewer was insinuating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gamespot made shit up , and the dev said its bs to review a game poorly when you lied about playing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JONBpc said:

Of course you could . If you played games I'd sure you'd dismiss the 5.0s they give sony games too:drake:

a delivery simulator outscored every xbox fauxclusive this year :D  a baseball game too :D both got 9's .  xbox = worst first party ever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -GD- said:

a delivery simulator outscored every xbox fauxclusive this year :D  a baseball game too :D both got 9's .  xbox = worst first party ever. 

A game you played,  hated , stopped playing,  scored less than gears 5 at MC :drake: and best on PC 

 

Shenmue 5.0

Days Done 5.0

 

Baseball 

 

No wonder you quit gaming LMAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JONBpc said:

A game you played,  hated , stopped playing,  scored less than gears 5 at MC :drake: and best on PC 

 

Shenmue 5.0

Days Done 5.0

 

Baseball 

 

No wonder you quit gaming LMAO

taking a break. i didn't quit. and gears 5 was the one i couldn't play for more than an hour. so damn generic :D at least i put 5 hours into that delivery stranding. it was way more compelling that what xbox has offered. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So compelling you quit like 10 percent into the game :drake:

 

Took a break , lmao. Sounds like a bad relationship :ready:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Gamespot made shit up , and the dev said its bs to review a game poorly when you lied about playing it.

Feels like a last-ditch attempt to discredit Gamespot. They "made shit up" that actually makes the game appear better.

 

So, if Gamespot had actually verified that the game does less.......they probably would've given it a lower score. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JONBpc said:

So compelling you quit like 10 percent into the game :drake:

 

Took a break , lmao. Sounds like a bad relationship :ready:

or gaming had to be put on hold to take care of a sick relative :reg:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -GD- said:

or gaming had to be put on hold to take care of a sick relative :reg:  

Still have time to post about xbox for hours a day :reg:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JONBpc said:

Where you used to play games :trump2:

switch games. hence why i'm rocking red. i don't care for pokemon, so i'm retiring the system until next year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×