Bluepoint Games: PS5 Project Will "Become the Achievement We're Most Proud Of"

MGS1 or Demon Souls would be such a killer PS5 launch title. It'd make it the strongest PS launch line up ever alone on those games especially if they are PS5 only.

We [Bluepoint Games] originally remastered Shadow of the Colossus for the PS3 and then remade it for the PS4. It’s the only one we’ve touched twice and to date it is our greatest achievement, so it’s easy to say that is our personal favorite. However, there’s no question in our minds that our current project will become the achievement we’re most proud of. Fortunately the Bluepoint Engine and toolset has been in development for many years. We have significantly invested in ways that allow our process of remastering or remaking games to be powerful and efficient. It is flexible and able to take advantage of any hardware.

Thrush refrained from going into any details by noting that the studio will only start talking when Sony is ready to make an official announcement. For now, let it be known that the current undertaking for PlayStation 5 is probably the biggest challenge Bluepoint Games has faced in comparison to previous projects.

Jason Scheier says it's Demon Souls. Let's be real that will be a huge bombshell for a console launch.

I feel sorry for BluePoint though, no matter how good of a remake people will bitch due to nostalgia.

Edit: Jason in the new thread reconfirmed it's Demon Souls.

Edited by Team 2019
1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

giphy.gif

I'm already tired of hearing about this fucking shit... shut the fuck up until you're ready to announce something.

No shit. I feel like they're over doing it with these cryptic messages and announcing these little tid bits here and there. They need to just focus on creating their game... I don't recall them doing this when they remade Shadow of the Colossus.

Edited by lynux3
4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Biggest achievement is remaking someone else's game lol 

I guess that's better than it being the biggest disappointment when Master Chief Collection first released. :tom: