Best explaination of why Hideo Kojima is an absolute joke when it comes to his storytelling

44 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I don't think he's the best. But find me any 2004 game or prior on the level of MGS3 cutscenes. I'll wait.

Probably Max Payne 2. Has a more surreal style, more cohesive in how it presents it, and the voice actors actually sound better across the board.

Camera effects and sound effects are probably better in Kojima's game.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No it really is. MGS3 story is godly. Fact.   The plot is streamlined and easy to understand, the twists aren't forced or ridiculous in nature, the characters are easily the best in the seri

Yes everything you are talking about is cinematography and directing. And you are being nitpicky as fuck about a 16 years old PS2 game. I don't think anyone is comparing Kojima to Stanley Kubrick or A

Lmao wtf is Jehurey smoking.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Probably Max Payne 2. Has a more surreal style, more cohesive in how it presents it, and the voice actors actually sound better across the board.

Camera effects and sound effects are probably better in Kojima's game.

It's not bad, I like Max Payne but no. 

On 2019-12-05 at 10:17 AM, Team 2019 said:

I don't get it. You're a Nintendo fan. Almost all their stories are literally anime as well. Why the hate.

Because these “anime” games aren’t on a Nintendo system.

Remember when sheep bust a nut for that garbage port of MGS3 on the 3DS :laff: the writing wasn’t an issue then