Uh oh , here's some news cows dont want to hear

And we all know y'all love Matt , especially aza 

Psssst… the 2020's will be about ecosystems, not platforms. By the end of the decade I doubt any company will tie content exclusively to one device. Particular hardware will be a nice to have, not a need to have. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just change your name back to green you MS cock sucking lemfag.

this poor damage control again?    when you have to cross your fingers that sony will lower themselves to MS's level, it's time to give up on Xbox.   Nobody is following MS's dooms

this poor damage control again?

when you have to cross your fingers that sony will lower themselves to MS's level, it's time to give up on Xbox.

Nobody is following MS's doomsday vision, they got rejected from the marketplace, only them.

Nintendo and Sony will continue making exclusives for dedicated hardware.

• Upvote 1

More cow meltdown coming LOL

We're at the point where the majority of console game sales are via digital DL.

Cheaper console is one of many options to access the Xbox ecosystem.

Opportunity for Game Pass / xCloud subscriber base to grow.

XB1 SAD sales this holiday proved demand for digital only console.

Just now, Bodycount N said:

this poor damage control again?

when you have to cross your fingers that sony will lower themselves to MS's level, it's time to give up on Xbox.

Nobody is following MS's doomsday vision, they got rejected from the marketplace, only them.

Nintendo and Sony will continue making exclusives for dedicated hardware.

Lmao the future will hurt you 

Pretty sure Sony and nintendo are looking at what MS is doing and taking notes never to make the same mistakes.

A devalued platform with 0 exclusives, lower-spec bargain games that launch day one into a $1 subscription, and a disc-less, always online ecosystem.

Not only do sony and nintendo not want it, i don't think Nintendo could even do that on a technical level if they wanted to (but they sure as fuck don't).

All of this talk is just nonsense from Xbox fans who want the other 2 consoles to basically commit suicide like Xbox did just so they can justify their purchase. It needs to stop.

Just now, Bodycount N said:

Pretty sure Sony and nintendo are looking at what MS is doing and taking notes never to make the same mistakes.

A devalued platform with 0 exclusives, lower-spec bargain games that launch day one into a $1 subscription, and a disc-less, always online ecosystem.

Not only do sony and nintendo not want it, i don't think Nintendo could even do that on a technical level if they wanted to (but they sure as fuck don't).

All of this talk is just nonsense from Xbox fans who want the other 2 consoles to basically commit suicide like Xbox did just so they can justify their purchase. It needs to stop.

Sony is already doing it . I enjoyed GoW on my PC :juggle: