How big is your backlog?

I am starting to realize I will never get to play several games I bought, because of time constraints.

I've probably put about a couple hours on RDR2 (excellent game btw), couple hours on Metro Exodus, couple hours on Doom 2016, couple hours on Assetto Corsa, Project Cars 2, and currently I am playing FIFA 20 and GT Sport.

I got a year of gamepass, and I doubt I'll get to play some of the games I want to play (like the Master Chief Collection).

And... I have a few Switch games that I haven't even opened (Super Smash Bros and Mario Bros Odyssey).

I have beaten only MMX out of the MMX Collection, barely touched Octopath Traveler, and stopped on chapter 2 of Fire Emblem Treehouse.

This is getting frustrating.

9/10 I come back home from work wanting to play something, then spend a couple of minutes getting stressed out at the screen just to turn it off and watch Netflix. :tophat2:

nothing really. i either gave away or sold most of my games. there are titles i want to get around to (mlb the show 2019/star wars/life is strange 2/outer worlds/etc), but i'll get and play them when i have the time. 

• Upvote 1

Counting only games that I actually intend on finishing?

Fire Emblem - I'm just past the timeskip, gotta get back in the groove. I also want to do another playthrough tbh, but i think ill wait for the dlc.

Divinity:OS2 - Maybe about 20 hours into this one, it's getting most of my gaming time right now.

RE2 Remake - tbh I'll probably just start this one over. it's short enough. might tackle it over christmas.

DQXI - Another one I'm maybe 20 hours into. Mostly something I chip away at while I have something else going in the background. Not sure if I'll ever finish it though. 

Cadence of Hyrule - I've got pretty far into it a few times but never completed.

Those are the main ones that I already have and actually think/plan on finishing (or at least investing a decent amount more time into). There's still a few things I missed the last couple years that I want to pick up on sales. 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Casual said:

Counting only games that I actually intend on finishing?

Fire Emblem - I'm just past the timeskip, gotta get back in the groove. I also want to do another playthrough tbh, but i think ill wait for the dlc.

Divinity:OS2 - Maybe about 20 hours into this one, it's getting most of my gaming time right now.

RE2 Remake - tbh I'll probably just start this one over. it's short enough. might tackle it over christmas.

DQXI - Another one I'm maybe 20 hours into. Mostly something I chip away at while I have something else going in the background. Not sure if I'll ever finish it though. 

Cadence of Hyrule - I've got pretty far into it a few times but never completed.

Those are the main ones that I already have and actually think/plan on finishing (or at least investing a decent amount more time into). There's still a few things I missed the last couple years that I want to pick up on sales. 

I also have Divinity OS1.

Excellent game. A bit hard though.

recently started:

-pillars of eternity

-wasteland 2

still playing:

-dIvinity:os

-arcanum

-neverwinter nights main campaign

-new vegas

-skyrim :tom: 

-metro 2033

-doom 2016

-asscreed 4 pirates

-bioshock infinite

-ff14

-hunt:showdown

-dotes and cs and all kiind of mp

and i want to start 

-disco elysium

-divinity:os2

-outer worlds

-

• Like 1

Just started AI The Somnium Files.

About %75 done with The Outer Worlds.

Still haven't plated Death Stranding.

On disc two of FF8 Remaster.

And a few PSVR games I want.

And maybe Shenmue 3 later at some point.

• Upvote 1

Starting AI: The Somnium Files next.

Still want to play/beat:

REmake 2

Fire Emblem Three Houses

Astral Chain

A Plague Tale

Death Stranding

Untitled Goose Game

The Outer Worlds

Control

Man of Medan

Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order

Ori

:(

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Ike said:

Starting AI: The Somnium Files next.

Still want to play/beat:

REmake 2

Fire Emblem Three Houses

Astral Chain

A Plague Tale

Death Stranding

Untitled Goose Game

The Outer Worlds

Control

Man of Medan

Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order

Ori

:(

shit, i have yet to play control, astral chain, plague's tale, and star wars. those look great, though. 

5 minutes ago, -GD- said:

shit, i have yet to play control, astral chain, plague's tale, and star wars. those look great, though. 

With the sun going down at 4pm here, I've been gaming hard lately. Beat Link's Awakening in a weekend.

Just now, Ike said:

With the sun going down at 4pm here, I've been gaming hard lately. Beat Link's Awakening in a weekend.

ha it's the opposite for me. once the brutal summers come here, that's when i game. 

• Upvote 1