State of Play - December 10th

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

PC version of RE2 remake has sold well over 2 million copies...  Probably close to half of the games entire sales are on PC alone.  Get back in your lane and know your fucking role kid. :glad: 

?

After how terrible and broken that version is, I doubt it's sitting at that much especially with how hated and reviled the PC is in general.

Either way 90% of the sales were on PS4, they could always delay the PC version by a year or two and no one would care or notice that it's missing at launch. :glad: 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and we're done here 

Just now, Bodycount N said:

?

After how terrible and broken that version is, I doubt it's sitting at that much especially with how hated and reviled the PC is in general.

Either way 90% of the sales were on PS4, they could always delay the PC version by a year or two and no one would care or notice that it's missing at launch. :glad: 

It's by far the best version of the game :tom: 

And no... 90% of the sales weren't on PS4... about maybe 35% were. :shrug: 

10 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It's by far the best version of the game :tom: 

And no... 90% of the sales weren't on PS4... about maybe 35% were. :shrug: 

Nevertheless, the game performed best on the PlayStation 4 by a country mile at retail, with Sony’s system commanding a dizzying 74 per cent of the sales.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2019/01/uk_sales_charts_resident_evil_2_sells_best_on_ps4_by_a_mile

and remember for games like this it's usually PS4 at around 80%, Bone in second with 10-12%, and then PoC bringing up the rear at 5-8%.

Sony can do what they want with this franchise, just take it away from PC/BONE users already!:glad:

4 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Nevertheless, the game performed best on the PlayStation 4 by a country mile at retail, with Sony’s system commanding a dizzying 74 per cent of the sales.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2019/01/uk_sales_charts_resident_evil_2_sells_best_on_ps4_by_a_mile

and remember for games like this it's usually PS4 at around 80%, Bone in second with 10-12%, and then PoC bringing up the rear at 5-8%.

Sony can do what they want with this franchise, just take it away from PC/BONE users already!:glad:

That's UK retail... between consoles.... LMAO idiot.

well it doesn't take a genius to realize if Bone is even at 25% than PC is even less.

PS4>>>>>Bone>PC in sales is pretty much a given at this point. stolen/digital copies or steamspy tracking #'s are never accurate, dummy account, pirating herms, etc all get factored in.

Sony could, for a small sum, completely block this game off of the Bone and PC if they wanted.

Keep in mind these images were found on PSN only. :glad: 

^ :mj: 

PC sales are probably higher than PS4 sales...  If not.. then they're extremely close.

Once again PC will have the best looking and playing version :juggle: 

I can't imagine Capcom is even happy with Sony completely ruining their surprise.. lmao idiots. :hest: 

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Waiting for you idiots to post a convincing counter argument... which you can't... otherwise you would have already :tom: 

You haven’t proven your intial point and then want us to counter?  lol

Back you your original claim of 5 million on PC :shrug:

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You haven’t proven your intial point and then want us to counter?  lol

Back you your original claim of 5 million on PC :shrug:

Well you can't counter something I've proven.. dumbass..

What the fuck are you talking about my original claim of 5 mil on PC?  I said 5 mil total..... we literally know the game was at around 5 mil total from Capcom's own site... we also know that the PC version has sold at least 2 mil :roll: 

And like I said... it's been between 2-5 mil on Steamspy for a LONG time.. which means it's probably closer to 3 mil... which probably puts it at around half of the game's total sales..

Edited by Remij_
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Well you can't counter something I've proven.. dumbass..

What the fuck are you talking about my original claim of 5 mil on PC?  I said 5 mil total..... we literally know the game was at around 5 mil total from Capcom's own site... :roll: 

You haven’t proven anything.... simply saying it sold more on PC without any proof is not proof of anything.... :shrug:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You haven’t proven anything.... simply saying it sold more on PC without any proof is not proof of anything.... :shrug:

I didn't say I had proof it did... I've been saying this entire time it "probably" did... based on what we can deduce from the PC data..  did you miss that word?  It's an important one.

If you disagree.. which your response to mine indicates you do... then post your breakdown.  Your post seems to imply I'm completely off base... show me why I am.

Edited by Remij_