5) Aria
6) Isabella
7) Amelia
8) Mia
9) Riley
10) Aaliyah
40 minutes ago, alcatrazkaz said:

no and i have an american name

So you really think Muhammed is a beautiful name?  It's a good name but I personally don't think that it's one of the best names.  That being said, I'm pretty sure that all versions of Muhammed or Mohamad or Mohammad combined is the most popular name on earth.

Edited by Spicalicious
1 hour ago, Spicalicious said:

So you really think Muhammed is a beautiful name?  It's a good name but I personally don't think that it's one of the best names.  That being said, I'm pretty sure that all versions of Muhammed or Mohamad or Mohammad combined is the most popular name on earth.

:tophat2:

2 hours ago, alcatrazkaz said:

:tophat2:

What I'm saying is that the only real reason you might actually like the name is if you were Muslim.  I'm not Muslim at all and wasn't even raised near Muslim people.  Pretty much a regular white christian part of the great white north but not overly religious at all.. maybe even a few rednecks..small town etc..  So Mohammad wasn't a common name for me growing up.  When I moved to a larger city there were a larger mixture of people.  Mohammad's are everywhere now doing food delivery, cabs, uber but I'm sure other jobs like engineering and such.

Edited by Spicalicious
1 hour ago, Spicalicious said:

What I'm saying is that the only real reason you might actually like the name is if you were Muslim.  I'm not Muslim at all and wasn't even raised near Muslim people.  Pretty much a regular white christian part of the great white north but not overly religious at all.. maybe even a few rednecks..small town etc..  So Mohammad wasn't a common name for me growing up.  When I moved to a larger city there were a larger mixture of people.  Mohammad's are everywhere now doing food delivery, cabs, uber but I'm sure other jobs like engineering and such.

leave me alone, i was making a joke. i know mohammeds and cihads. they are just people like everyone else. 

also nothing beats Ali. there is nothing more supreme than a fat kurdish dude breaking a sweat slicing kebab named Ali. people say lets go to ali and its always a ride.

30 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

And fuck you @alcatrazkazWe need more names like Mark, John, Peter, Paul, Mary and not some other bullshit.  what a cuck.

what the fuck are you talking about, i never said anything about that. I wouldn't name my child mohammed