Revisiting the FFXV benchmark

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what a question

PS4 and Xbox One are running 2012 PC hardware.  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, kokujin said:

the xbox and ps4 run ffxv FINE on max settings. My 2015 gpu can't run this game on light settings.  to save its life.

What am I not getting?

lol... not even close..

This is the PC version with Tessellation, which the consoles don't have...

39635255355_1cf3ac833d_o.jpg

and this is without tessellation.. (still on PC with other settings higher than consoles)

39820103794_a99399d0c2_o.jpg

On

39819691294_e2fd0bb9eb_o.jpg

off

39819691534_6067d73678_o.jpg

On a PC with the Nvidia shit turned on it's a gorgeous game..  A lot of these effects hit framerates hard, so you need a high end PC to run them with good framerates.

Console settings are somewhere in the medium/high range.

Just now, kokujin said:

lol tesselation? does the sand move differently? Or are you talking about more shadows?

that is hardly the point, get some help 

14 minutes ago, kokujin said:

lol tesselation? does the sand move differently? Or are you talking about more shadows?

If you have to ask those questions then you don't know what you're talking about to begin with and certainly aren't in the position to be speaking about graphics and whether they are "maxed out" or not. :shrug: 

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

If you have to ask those questions then you don't know what you're talking about to begin with and certainly aren't in the position to be speaking about graphics and whether they are "maxed out" or not. :shrug: 

I don't know what tesselation is.  yes. I can google it.  Unless the sand moves to your footsteps (did it in the original?), I just see a difference of better shadowing.  hardly worth $400.  I played FFXV on PS4 Pro. It was beatiful already and the graphics aren't the reason I cum for the game.

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I'll beleive you they aren't maxed out on PS4.  2012 hardware.  My 2015 LAPTOP CAN'T RUN THIS ON LIGHT.  My point still stands taller than a chad. 

10 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

It's probably just some cheap best buy laptop . Even brand new 2019 cheap best buy laptops won't run new games .

no shit... lmao.  Posting a date (2015) like as if that's supposed to mean it should run something because hey 2015 >>> 2012.. rite :woo:

2 hours ago, Remij_ said:

no shit... lmao.  Posting a date (2015) like as if that's supposed to mean it should run something because hey 2015 >>> 2012.. rite :woo:

well... the point is it should. if you're comparing it to consoles because a 2012 console still ain't obsolete.  it doesn't help it's a laptop.  but again, a $400 laptop or desktop (if you can find such a thing) in 2012 running FFXV on medium-high settings is impossible.  Can we just admit PC gayming is expensive and a bit retarded. For shadows and small extra whistles.  It's clear that ffxv is optomized like fuck for PS4 and Xbox 1 almost a decade ago.  But it's NOT for PC port or gaming.

1 minute ago, kokujin said:

it's a laptop and a trash GPU. Not even sharing.  FFXV on PS4 is not on low lol. it's also from 2012. You lose this argument so bad.  BEYE.

You are hopeless with your shitty Laptop GPU  :facep:    Get out of this thread, you add nothing but your own humiliation. 

• 1 year later...