Revisiting the FFXV benchmark

10 hours ago, kokujin said:

that's a thought. Tbh I spent all last night installing games I'll never play. I think consoles are still best. One time $400 investment that doesn't go obsolete.

My laptop scored 1338 on this thing with light settings lol. I'll be playing Tales and yakuza. Which can prolly do medium. Hard.

PS4 and Xbox One are running 2012 PC hardware.  :tophat2:

• Sad 1
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what a question

PS4 and Xbox One are running 2012 PC hardware.  

Posted Images

8 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Yet. Optimised to the point ffxv looks and plays great.

Find me a 2015 gpu, for laptop that would score well on this thing.  Your strawman facts are fucking bullshit.  It's hilarious whatever was put in a ps4 in 2012 IS TGE BENCHMARK YOU'RE USING FOR THIS THREAD WITH YOUR $600 MACHINES. 

9 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Yep and it would score 3000 on a ffxv benchmark for consoles lol. Because it runs perfectly on consoles. And you never have to worry about a ps4 game not doing So. So I think I just proved my point + then some.

10 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Yet. Optimised to the point ffxv looks and plays great.

Find me a 2015 gpu, for laptop that would score well on this thing.  Your strawman facts are fucking bullshit.  It's hilarious whatever was put in a ps4 in 2012 IS TGE BENCHMARK YOU'RE USING FOR THIS THREAD WITH YOUR $600 MACHINES. 

please man, get some tech help. I know how things work for the most part, but I always get some help if I buy hardware. 

3 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Where is the bench ? Is it on steam or is it in game ? 

Lol at low buying a trash laptop and expecting to run current games . I dont even think my 2060 can max this game at 1080p

Hence why I said consoles are better at playing games. I did not say I expected a 2015 laptop to play this game on PC. You struggle to follow any conversation. 

You lot are quiet daft. Unaware you've been dweebed to the max. 

5 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Hence why I said consoles are better at playing games. I did not say I expected a 2015 laptop to play this game on PC. You struggle to follow any conversation. 

You lot are quiet daft. Unaware you've been dweebed to the max. 

You thought streaming an xbox game to your pc used your gpu lol

On 2019-12-10 at 4:26 AM, The Mother Fucker said:

Find me a 2012 gpu that runs ffxv as well as those consoles. Tell me how much it cost in 2012.  I bet even now you gotta spend $550+. To play 2012 console hardware's software.  PC gaming is just money wise stupid.  When you're playing console ports. 

Edited by kokujin
20 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

how about you quit crying and do your own research.

Square-Enix list almost every GPU going all the way back to 2011 on their FFXV benchmark

http://benchmark.finalfantasyxv.com/result/

And they all suck and it would take an $850+ gpu from 2012 to run ffxv now. It's not bitching you butthurt moron. I already know the answer before clicking. In fact it's probably $1000+ :D

16 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

You don't get it, the Xbox One and PS4 would be at the bottom of the list of those benchmarks.

the xbox and ps4 run ffxv FINE on max settings. My 2015 gpu can't run this game on light settings.  to save its life.

What am I not getting?