Rumor: Horizon: Zero Dawn coming to PC

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Irony alert..... lemmings did that when MS switched gears and started releasing games on almost everything.    When the rumors first leaked lemmings denied it was true to the heavens and bac

i don't believe it, and if it happens I'll be raising all sorts of hell on twitter, writing sony directly, harassing their execs and harassing Sweeney or whoever the fuck runs that failed PoC launcher

until it comes there's nothing to discuss here, except for your rampant PORT-BEGGING BEHAVIOUR.    

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

LMAO Jehurey :tom: 

:rofls: 

LOL, you can tell that he really is butthurt from last night.

He actually thinks this is ownage on me, when I even said that Sony wouldn't mind dumping 3 year old ports from their last-gen console.

Poor guy is looking for something to make himself feel better today.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, you can tell that he really is butthurt from last night.

He actually thinks this is ownage on me, when I even said that Sony wouldn't mind dumping 3 year old ports from their last-gen console.

Poor guy is looking for something to make himself feel better today.

lmao you said it's never happening.  Did you forget that? :hest: 

You're SO fucking owned if (when) this drops... you and that fuckhead Aza, and Lynux as well.  Karma's a bitch.

Hilarious that you were trying to downplay the significance of this by saying that MS did it because they failed and that Sony's not failing.  When in reality that makes it MUCH more of a slap to the face to the Cows that MS publishing their games on another one of THEIR platforms :rofls: 

21 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

lmao you said it's never happening.  Did you forget that? :hest: 

You're SO fucking owned if (when) this drops... you and that fuckhead Aza, and Lynux as well.  Karma's a bitch.

Hilarious that you were trying to downplay the significance of this by saying that MS did it because they failed and that Sony's not failing.  When in reality that makes it MUCH more of a slap to the face to the Cows that MS publishing their games on another one of THEIR platforms :rofls: 

I must have forgotten it...........because I remember this:

On 2019-12-10 at 10:40 AM, jehurey said:

Its always been strange how Sony marks down their exclusive IPs down to rock-bottom pricing. Or it goes free on PS+, it many cases it goes free in like 14 to 20 months later.

Like not even Ubisoft sells old Assassin's Creed/Watch Dogs games with all of the DLC packs added-in for $10-$15. But that's exactly what Sony did with Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition and Spider-Man GOTY edition.

This could purely be marketing. Give PC gamers Horizon Zero Dawn, they proceed to play it and like it, and then they see footage of the next Horizon Zero Dawn sequel on PS5 and they think to themselves "wait 3 years for the port, or plunk down $500 to play the game now, and I might as well play these other Sony exclusives."

That may be what Sony has in mind.

Your butthurt over the phrase "its not happening" is based on this:

On 2019-12-10 at 1:32 PM, jehurey said:

No, I am already seeing that Sony has not released a multiplat on Day 1.

And the only game that appears to be a Day 1 multiplat is a Sports game and the reasoning behind that is quite clear.

You're the only one running on "well see" hopes and dreams.

Its not happening.

And Sony is most definitely not failing like Microsoft. Sony can afford to have exclusivity with their major franchises.

Microsoft clearly cannot afford that, anymore.

Sony failing so bad, like Microsoft, that they are making their NEW games Day 1 multiplats.

That.............SPECIFICALLY that...........is what I said was "not happening."

Looks like your butthurt clouded your memory.

19 hours ago, jehurey said:

I must have forgotten it...........because I remember this:

Your butthurt over the phrase "its not happening" is based on this:

Sony failing so bad, like Microsoft, that they are making their NEW games Day 1 multiplats.

That.............SPECIFICALLY that...........is what I said was "not happening."

Looks like your butthurt clouded your memory.

lmao Cows trying to pretend like they EVER expected any Sony first party games to come to PC... regardless of the amount of time passed.. :tom: 

Moving goalposts to "day 1 games"

Crying "It doesn't affect us if it's 2 years later"

Trying to convince us "we're not owned if it happens"

:rofl: You kids are SOOOOO fucking owned the SECOND a AAA first party game by a Sony studio is released on PC... doesn't matter how many years later it is :rofls: 

It IS happening Jehurey.  Don't Dynamite yourself here.. :reg: 

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

lmao Cows trying to pretend like they EVER expected any Sony first party games to come to PC... regardless of the amount of time passed.. :tom: 

Moving goalposts to "day 1 games"

Crying "It doesn't affect us if it's 2 years later"

Trying to convince us "we're not owned if it happens"

:rofl: You kids are SOOOOO fucking owned the SECOND a AAA first party game by a Sony studio is released on PC... doesn't matter how many years later it is :rofls: 

It IS happening Jehurey.  Don't Dynamite yourself here.. :reg: 

The only person trying to move goalposts is you.

You already know you messed up because you try to talk about cows, throw smileys all over the place, and are practically screaming.

Thanks for acknowledging your error.

This is desperation in a nutshell:

You kids are SOOOOO fucking owned the SECOND a AAA first party game by a Sony studio is released on PC... doesn't matter how many years later it is  

He was trying so hard to portray Sony failing as hard as Microsoft did.

Yeah, that didn't work.

Edited by jehurey
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The only person trying to move goalposts is you.

You already know you messed up because you try to talk about cows, throw smileys all over the place, and are practically screaming.

Thanks for acknowledging your error.

This is desperation in a nutshell:

He was trying so hard to portray Sony failing as hard as Microsoft did.

Yeah, that didn't work.

No.. You JUST tried to move the goal post.  "bubut not day 1"

lmao.. ok.

And in no way was I portraying Sony as failing.  That's actually on YOU... because YOU see Sony releasing games on PC day 1 as a failure of theirs... where I'd see it as a huge win for them.  They're leaving tons of business on the table.

It's going to be hilarious as things unfold watching you idiots downplay every single fucking thing... lmao.  It was the EXACT same things lemmings did when it was "just Quantum Break"... "no Sunset OD will never happen..." "no Halo will never happen..."... you Cows are like "It's just Death Stranding" "it's just Detroit" "It won't be first party games" "it wont be Horizon".....:rofl: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No.. You JUST tried to move the goal post.  "bubut not day 1"

lmao.. ok.

And in no way was I portraying Sony as failing.  That's actually on YOU... because YOU see Sony releasing games on PC day 1 as a failure of theirs... where I'd see it as a huge win for them.  They're leaving tons of business on the table.

It's going to be hilarious as things unfold watching you idiots downplay every single fucking thing... lmao.  It was the EXACT same things lemmings did when it was "just Quantum Break"... "no Sunset OD will never happen..." "no Halo will never happen..."... you Cows are like "It's just Death Stranding" "it's just Detroit" "It won't be first party games" "it wont be Horizon".....:rofl: 

Nope.

I even showed you the posts.

You're just melting down at this point. That's a personal problem.

And in no way was I portraying Sony as failing. 

YYYYYYes you were. LOL

You were even trying to call somebody at Sony "Phil Spencer"

Because you know that Phil Spencer is seen............as a failure.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope.

I even showed you the posts.

You're just melting down at this point. That's a personal problem.

Sorry dude... you're NOT changing the fact that YOU think Sony would be failing by putting their games on PC day 1.  We KNOW that for a fact because you've said MS' failure resulted in them doing that.. sooo. yea.  

Not that it would change the fact that putting ANY of their first party AAA games on PC at a later point is any less laughable for you guys that were bashing Xbox for the same even when it was "just a 3rd party game"...

It's hilarious because since the lemmings already have been through this... Sony has an easier job of preparing your asshole and thus you're already more accepting of the fact that PS exclusive Sony IP could be coming to PC..

Hilarious :tom: 

Sorry dude... you're NOT changing the fact that YOU think Sony would be failing by putting their games on PC day 1.  We KNOW that for a fact because you've said MS' failure resulted in them doing that.. sooo. yea.  

Not that it would change the fact that putting ANY of their first party AAA games on PC at a later point is any less laughable for you guys that were bashing Xbox for the same even when it was "just a 3rd party game"...

It's hilarious because since the lemmings already have been through this... Sony has an easier job of preparing your asshole and thus you're already more accepting of the fact that PS exclusive Sony IP could be coming to PC..

Hilarious :tom: 

Oh my goodness, the meltdown.

No. I showed you the posts, I even pointed out where I typed the phrase "Its not happening" it preceded a clear explanation that Sony will not have Day 1 multiplats like Microsoft will.........because Microsoft failed with their hardware platform.

I proved it.

You don't have proof. Nothing you say makes up for that. Go cry somewhere else.

Just now, jehurey said:

Oh my goodness, the meltdown.

No. I showed you the posts, I even pointed out where I typed the phrase "Its not happening" it preceded a clear explanation that Sony will not have Day 1 multiplats like Microsoft will.........because Microsoft failed with their hardware platform.

I proved it.

You don't have proof. Nothing you say makes up for that. Go cry somewhere else.

Although you know... when you think about it... Sony games releasing on PC would indeed be more of a failure for Sony than Xbox games releasing on PC would be for MS.. day 1 or not.. because Almost all of Sony's ENTIRE business is gaming and games.  If they release their games on other platforms... it's because they failed to create a market big enough to satisfy their investors and had to branch out :francis: 

Although you know... when you think about it... Sony games releasing on PC would indeed be more of a failure for Sony than Xbox games releasing on PC would be for MS.. day 1 or not.. because Almost all of Sony's ENTIRE business is gaming and games.  If they release their games on other platforms... it's because they failed to create a market big enough to satisfy their investors and had to branch out :francis: 

No, it wouldn't.

But thanks for giving away your ulterior motive, and proving me right.

Yeah they "failed" to grow the market..............past 120 million consoles. What a problem for Sony to have.:kaz:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, it wouldn't.

But thanks for giving away your ulterior motive, and proving me right.

Yeah they "failed" to grow the market..............past 120 million consoles. What a problem for Sony to have.:kaz:

120 million consoles means nothing when their games only sell to 1/12th of that market.  They need other markets to increase that number further because it's not satisfying them... apparently.

WHY THE FUCK ELSE WOULD THEY DO IT??