This place will pop off again next gen

This gen was a fuckin doozy, years and years of development just to cram high fidelity into shitty outdated specs. 

Cows spent the gen creaming their pants acting over excited over the same narrative driven single player shit over and over again. Praying to god the skip button won't skip critical plot points.

Lemmings spent the first part of this gen in so much denial many of them lost their minds and became hermits. Some of the softer ones became Sheep to get in touch with the inner child. I guess what I'm trying to say is most Sheep are probably pedos. 

Speaking of Sheep they spent this gen touching little mascots on little screens again.  Adorable. At least Switch 2 will have some kick to it and let's hope output in 1080p.

Hermits spent this gen masturbating, not showering and sniffing their hand after scratching their balls. Basically same as always.

Next gen machines are gonna be beastly and cake to develop for. Everything I've seen is exponentially more intuitive and powerful. They're all gonna be cranking out games on a much shorter timeline. The industry and the fanboys will be saturated with content and therefore thriving more than ever.

And damn right Microsoft, VR sucks. Fuck you Gabe Newell. How about stop making money off other people's games and develop something. And while we're at it, fuck Hideo Kojima too.  Had unlimited resources and made a turd. Do better assholes. 

Edited by Vini
2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Yeah, I'm not reading that but I agree with the thread title. New consoles will bring people back.

You really should've read it because I get super anti semetic and pro white in general in the middle.

Are you a angsty 14 years old or something? Your threads are always embarrassing to read.

This gen was great overall, started off weak but it really picked up by 2015. Haven't slowed down since.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Are you a angsty 14 years old or something? Your threads are always embarrassing to read.

This gen was great overall, started off weak but it really picked up by 2015. Haven't slowed down since.

Yes

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

You probably liked it because it favoured the female gender.

Edited by Optimus Jim