Resident Evil 3 Remake Annoucement 4K Trailer

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

teasing first person after RE7 and not having it aint cool    She definitely does.

That's what I'm hoping for the most.  They remake the game to actually be scary and have better gameplay.  Fuck RE4 and its fans  

I want my Code: Veronica, fuck RE4

14 hours ago, strik3r2 said:

You kidding? Look at RE2 lol:

nah, looks terrible on there. you're pretty much a fake gamer if you played that version, it's significantly busted + a fake experience.

again, THANK YOU CAPCOM for at the very least developing a mode EXCLUSIVELY for PSVR! This mode will that much sweeter knowing PC users cannot play it! :glad: 

37 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

nah, looks terrible on there. you're pretty much a fake gamer if you played that version, it's significantly busted + a fake experience.

again, THANK YOU CAPCOM for at the very least developing a mode EXCLUSIVELY for PSVR! This mode will that much sweeter knowing PC users cannot play it! :glad: 

lmao there's no VR mode for PSVR :tom: 

1 hour ago, Bodycount N said:

Got it on console.  Dope game. But can’t deny the glorious opportunity for mods..