Its 360 vs Ps3 again for next gen

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lmao JonB's play card is as follows:   Owned for screenshot'ing.   Owned for replying.   Owned for remembering.   Owned for playing games.   Owned for

Are these guys still making threads?

Xbox hardware already has more tflops during this gen.

Tons of Flops (Tflops) such as:

Dead Rising 3

Dead Rising 4

Halo 5

Halo MCC

Crackdown 3

State of Dookay 2

Sea of Heaves

and, of course, Below.....who could forget Below.

20 minutes ago, -GD- said:

the xbox is going to tank worse next gen. lemmings are playing their own version of "dreams" :D 

Their flops are going to be on the cloud.

Dreamland, where 5.0's are amazing because you can play them from an Amazon Kindle.:tom:

I'll never trust Xbox again. Some multiplat MLB games mean nothing, absolutely nothing.

This a Phil Spencer console from the start so it's going to be a laughing stock just like done X. He launched Done X with Super Lucky's tale and Disneyland adventures for god's sake. :D 

Sony is going to steamroll this clown into an early retirement. It's going to be PS5 10:1.

12 minutes ago, -GD- said:

sea of thieves, state of decay 2, crackdown 3? gears 5? shit..the highest scoring one there is a 7 :D 

Why do you talk about games when you don't play them :gerstmann: My relative is sick.....no time for gaming but plenty of time to respond to every JOnb post 

:mroff:

jonb wanted to talk about games.

so they brought up xbox games.

and then jonb proceeds to make personal attacks.

it really is sad when you actually challenge somebody to a discussion about video games.......they meet your challenge.......and you then have to resort to talking about other people personally.

not to mention, that by doing that...........you have basically just declared "okay......I lost the video game argument"

lmao JonB's play card is as follows:

Owned for screenshot'ing.

Owned for replying.

Owned for remembering.

Owned for playing games.

Owned for not playing games.

I mean at that point what is there left to say; JonB seems to have this SW thing down to a mousewheel, or a merry-go-round.... :troll:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Just now, jehurey said:

it really is sad when you actually challenge somebody to a discussion about video games.......they meet your challenge.......and you then have to resort to talking about other people personally.

not to mention, that by doing that...........you have basically just declared "okay......I lost the video game argument"

eh, it's ok. he can't help himself. 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Just like your comment in the other thread :reg: