Did I mention Modern Warfare is awesome?

Finally got time to get into it

Look at that comeback. Shit is fun as hell. The sound design is especially striking

This video is in HDR watch on a phone or HDR supported TV

Edited by Vini

My Samsung Note 8 can view Youtube HDR videos, and it doesn't recognize this as an HDR video.

I go and search for other Modern Warfare HDR videos, and my phone does see a video quality setting for HDR.

Don't think this video is HDR.

watched it. console shooting lmfao.... always love the strafing because it is too tedious to aim to the left or right for the noobs with controller :tom:  

On 2019-12-11 at 8:02 AM, Rambo said:

watched it. console shooting lmfao.... always love the strafing because it is too tedious to aim to the left or right for the noobs with controller :tom:  

It's tougher therefore good strategy against enemies. 

55 minutes ago, Vini said:

It's tougher therefore good strategy against enemies. 

it's super floaty that's why you leave the analog stick and just strafe to hit someone. it's fucking embarrassing :tom: 

mouse aiming can be precise, it adds so much depth to gameplay because you do more than hit someone, you aim for different parts, you aim for where your shot goes.

unlike on cucksoles where you just spray and pray, people try to aim it takes minutes to adjust the fumble shit. 

I think it's hilarious how you praise shitty arcadey games like cod and uncharted mp but never played a real mp shooter :tom: 

14 hours ago, Rambo said:

it's super floaty that's why you leave the analog stick and just strafe to hit someone. it's fucking embarrassing :tom: 

mouse aiming can be precise, it adds so much depth to gameplay because you do more than hit someone, you aim for different parts, you aim for where your shot goes.

unlike on cucksoles where you just spray and pray, people try to aim it takes minutes to adjust the fumble shit. 

I think it's hilarious how you praise shitty arcadey games like cod and uncharted mp but never played a real mp shooter :tom: 

What's a real shooter? Point and click?