Did anyone else feel that the PS3/360/Wii gen came and went pretty quick?

22 minutes ago, bhytre said:

It's not that it came and went too quickly, it's just that the PS3rd and Wii sucked major ass and Xbox 360 was the only console worth playing

360 had no games (my opinion)

I do playing 360 for a good minute. Halo, Gears of War, Mass Effect series, GTAV, CoD games, Forza, Crackdown, Bioshock and Burger King: The Game.
But  when I got a PS3, I started playing most of the multiplats on that. 360 took a back seat. Especially after getting the RRoD(to be fair, eventually my PS3 got the YLoD).

This gen it doesn't seem like XB1 has anything. My brother got it for Forza(it even makes an engine start sound when you boot it up). But now it's neglected...

Fun fact:  We had a wii, but it blew a fuse because I dad didn't turn it off  after using it to watch netflix all the time. So it stayed on for days.. Miss that console.. :(

Edited by strik3r2
5 hours ago, lynux3 said:

And nothing will ever match Wii's epic decline or Wii U's epic failure. :tom5: 

LOL you needed to combine events over two console gens to make yourself feel better.

Its ok.

200.webp?cid=790b76116693325f416860ea46a

Wii's epic decline..........well, that's a nice way of saying that the Wii absolutely whooped the everyloving shit out of the competition by December 2009 NPD's sales (which still remain the record for most console sales in one month) that nobody could catch up at that point.

And we got SMG1 and SMG2, the defacto best games of that console gen (Metacritic). We're good here.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL you needed to combine events over two console gens to make yourself feel better.

Its ok.

200.webp?cid=790b76116693325f416860ea46a

Wii's epic decline..........well, that's a nice way of saying that the Wii absolutely whooped the everyloving shit out of the competition by December 2009 NPD's sales (which still remain the record for most console sales in one month) that nobody could catch up at that point.

And we got SMG1 and SMG2, the defacto best games of that console gen (Metacritic). We're good here.

Epic decline, epic failure. The Nintendo way. :tom5: