The Game Awards are soon - *STARTING NOW*

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Which game will win the lesbian feminist dance theory award? Gears5?

Death Stranding should win GOTY.

Probably another Halo teaser.

Posted Images

Just now, Twinblade said:

As expected, the FF7 trailer showed nothing of value besides the same exact Midgar scenes but from different angles. Im starting to think theres nothing else to the game.

at least the music was good........ :ben: 

As expected, the FF7 trailer showed nothing of value besides the same exact Midgar scenes but from different angles. Im starting to think theres nothing else to the game.

Maybe we'll see more during PlayStation Meeting.

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

Sorry, just had to own you. 

TSA-NMH-CE_07-26-19.jpg

LOL. You call that "owning"????  Cows trashed that game and probably spoke more about it than sheep did.

I just bought it for $15 on the Switch a month ago. They can absolutely go and port it.

It also proves that you are never getting NMH2 if Travis Strikes Back ended up getting ported before it.

Which also means you're never getting NMH3.:blessed:

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

:cosby2:

We've literally known since the very beginning that the first part of the Remake would be almost entirely in Midgar...  What the fuck is your problem? :hest: 

On the bombcast, they looked at the music tracks, and they think that the music that is being released indicates that its not going to go past Midgar.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

On the bombcast, they looked at the music tracks, and they think that the music that is being released indicates that its not going to go past Midgar.

you can shove your music tracks up your ass, everyone knows that one part will be midgar, they said it from the beginning.

Just now, Remij_ said:

:cosby2:

We've literally known since the very beginning that the first part of the Remake would be almost entirely in Midgar...  What the fuck is your problem? :hest: 

If the trailers are accurate than the game has a serious lack of unique content, they've shown almost nothing new since the original gameplay reveal years ago.

If the trailers are accurate than the game has a serious lack of unique content, they've shown almost nothing new since the original gameplay reveal years ago.

relax man, I'm sure they will add a lot of stuff to the main plot in the early game.

Maybe... JUST MAYBE... they want to keep the new shit under wraps...

1 minute ago, Rambo said:

relax man, I'm sure they will add a lot of stuff to the main plot in the early game.

I don't want to be a pessimist but theres no way the game won't be loaded with filler, and thats what concerns me the most. If it really is just the first 10 hours of FF7 stretched out to 40 then its going to flop hard.

Edited by Twinblade

I don't want to be a pessimist but theres no way the game won't be loaded with filler, and thats what concerns me the most. If it really is just the first 10 hours of FF7 stretched out to 40 then its going to flop hard.

You're an idiot for thinking that.

Its really obvious that Geoff Keighley pushes for this game awards just to try and keep his face on television.

He's like the Billy Bush of the video game industry.

They even announced him as "the creator" of the Game Awards. What an ego.

The Awards ceremony should be controlled by the gaming industry press as a collective. But maybe nobody wants to take their time to do that. So, they just leave it to Keighley.