Mortal Kombat 11 patch notes: "Add Crossplay"

Just now, JONBpc said:

Does it make sense , or is it worth the wait ? 

It only makes sense to you.  

Dullard 

It makes sense why they would do consoles first..

And I don't give a fuck enough about it to care that I would have to wait for it.  I'm literally NOT waiting for it.  If it happens or not.. it doesn't matter to me.

Idiot :tom: 

It does make sense why its console first . Because console are priority one . PC and Ditch and ehhh...if we get to it .

Big boy platforms.  PC flopped , rtx flopped . Lol this game doesnt even get day one updates on the beta platforms? Rofl 

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

It does make sense why its console first . Because console are priority one . PC and Ditch and ehhh...if we get to it .

Big boy platforms.  PC flopped , rtx flopped . Lol this game doesnt even get day one updates on the beta platforms? Rofl 

Yea it makes sense.

What doesn't is you trying to bait an argument.  Pathetic fuck.  IDGAF about this game.  You're literally WAITING for me to care.. lol gl :hest: 

4 hours ago, Remij_ said:

There's cheaters on the console versions too :shrug: 

But yea :shrug: 

There are more cheaters on consoles than PC.   There's barely anyone online for the PC side.  We need the Crossplatform play. 

Plus I disagree with the idea that it's not going to PC.  If Activision/Blizzard can have CrossPlatform Play for the PC version of Call of Duty Modern Warfare to play against consoles, there is no limitation for the same feature to be copied for MK11, except NRS/QLOC is a much smaller development team.