The Outer Worlds is getting DLC

Glad I'm waiting. I never play the DLC if these big RPGs if I finish the base game. It's hard to go back and pick it up again.

"To all of those who voted for us in The Game Awards, you are all fantastic and we are so grateful for your support. The reception to The Outer Worlds has been unbelievable to see, and even just being nominated means a lot. However, the journey isn't over yet as we are excited to announce that we will be expanding the story through DLC next year! Details will be made available at a later date. "

Well yeah, you can see two other planets on the map that are inaccessible, and on the Monarch map, there's this area on the West side that is clearly blocked off.

Whatever it is.........it probably won't be worth $15, and it sure as shit better not be multiple DLC packs selling for $15 each.

The game disappointed. I was thinking that maybe they started development on the latter maps, and they did the first map at the end of their development. Because it feels like the starting map is just designed better, and sharper.

Monarch and Byzantium feel like letdowns.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Well yeah, you can see two other planets on the map that are inaccessible, and on the Monarch map, there's this area on the West side that is clearly blocked off.

Whatever it is.........it probably won't be worth $15, and it sure as shit better not be multiple DLC packs selling for $15 each.

The game disappointed. I was thinking that maybe they started development on the latter maps, and they did the first map at the end of their development. Because it feels like the starting map is just designed better, and sharper.

Monarch and Byzantium feel like letdowns.

stop being so cheap poopypants.  Splurge a little and buy this content.. stop being a tightwad.

3 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

stop being so cheap poopypants.  Splurge a little and buy this content.. stop being a tightwad.

Actually its the opposite. I have other consoles and those HAVE GAMES...........so I spend quite a bit of money.

The Xbox platform is a godsend.

Don't need to buy a failure of a console, and Microsoft sells their disappointing games like a cheap Walmart grab-bag.

So I can devote alot of money to the other consoles.

...........y'know, the ones that actually have games worth buying.

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Actually its the opposite. I have other consoles and those HAVE GAMES...........so I spend quite a bit of money.

The Xbox platform is a godsend.

Don't need to buy a failure of a console, and Microsoft sells their disappointing games like a cheap Walmart grab-bag.

So I can devote alot of money to the other consoles.

...........y'know, the ones that actually have games worth buying.

If you like faggoty twink games then I guess sony and nintendo are more your style.. says alot about you though :ccruise:

Edited by Spicalicious
49 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

If you like faggoty twink games then I guess sony and nintendo are more your style.. says alot about you though :ccruise:

42 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

Looks like I win.. badbye

Run Jerry Run

giphy.gif

look at that guy running off to play no games on his xbox:tom:

Edited by jehurey

The ironic thing is it'll be best on PS4, just like it was on release... When lemmings claimed it wouldn't be Pro enhanced. :tom5:

Which resulted in CrynamiteCop bitching at the developer for parity. :rofls:

Edited by lynux3
  • Haha 1