IGN makes a mock Xbox Series X and compares it to other consoles

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If jerry worked as hard irl as he did on SW maybe he wouldnt have to live with his brother 

No I wouldn't have agreed with you... because you were wrong.       I called it soooooo long ago    

Yeah it does look great, it shocked me at first but the more I saw it the more it grew on me. I looked at everything and the consoles total volume is more than an Xbox One X and less than a PlayStatio

1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

Measurements by WinblowsCentral

ELs6kMeW4AARSxx?format=jpg&name=large

Looks fucking awesome.

bubu it doesn't fit with my entertainment setup!  LMAO non of you have Receivers?

I think this might actually be my favorite console design ever. :glad: 

35 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Looks fucking awesome.

bubu it doesn't fit with my entertainment setup!  LMAO non of you have Receivers?

Yeah it does look great, it shocked me at first but the more I saw it the more it grew on me. I looked at everything and the consoles total volume is more than an Xbox One X and less than a PlayStation 4 Pro, so it's most certainly not huge. 

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah it does look great, it shocked me at first but the more I saw it the more it grew on me. I looked at everything and the consoles total volume is more than an Xbox One X and less than a PlayStation 4 Pro, so it's most certainly not huge. 

It's not a huge thing at all.  I noticed that right away just from the controller.  Anyone with a Receiver who's bitching about this is just being dumb imo.  Also the people being dramatic and calling it hideous or ugly.. lmao.. give me a break.  I understand not liking it, or wanting something different... but.. it's a black box.  Call it boring, call it generic, call it whatever... but MOST devices are black and rectangular..  Oh no.. this ones a bit bigger than the typical one.... no shit.. it's pushing cutting edge technology... these things dissipate a lot of heat.  

The design is functional and minimalistic.  LMAO what adult wants some trapezoid or V shaped thing with "flair" in their living room?  lmao... it's a square box you put under, or beside your TV..

Of course these things are looking more like PCs... because they essentially are.  PCs are their form factor for a reason... the tech requires it..  So the fact that they've built something that is functional, works both upright and on it's side, and presumably remains quiet... is an achievement.

If the rumors of Sony having to downclock their dev kits to keep temps under control is any indication.. this could prove to be an even better "design concession" than we thought...

I really like the whole design.  I'm a huge PC fan/nerd though... but to the console kids whining.. you simply have to understand that this power comes with a cost. :shrug: 

96b1945a734431934fe60e4e4f0b6ea8.jpg

I understand not liking it, or wanting something different... Call it boring, call it generic.. but people being dramatic and calling this hideous or ugly.. lmao.. give me a break. Oh no.. this ones a bit bigger than the typical one...no shit.  its functional :shrug:

3 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

96b1945a734431934fe60e4e4f0b6ea8.jpg

I understand not liking it, or wanting something different... Call it boring, call it generic.. but people being dramatic and calling this hideous or ugly.. lmao.. give me a break. Oh no.. this ones a bit bigger than the typical one...no shit.  its functional :shrug:

You're dumb as shit :tom: 

7 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Looks fucking awesome.

Of course it is. Its literally garbage but as usual you’ll fanboy for the newest shiny thing.

so now we get to hear you shilling hard for xbox again for the next year or so. Yay! Until the next mario game or GPU comes out and then you switch sides again

Just now, TLHBO said:

Of course it is. Its literally garbage but as usual you’ll fanboy for the newest shiny thing.

so now we get to hear you shilling hard for xbox again for the next year or so. Yay! Until the next mario game or GPU comes out and then you switch sides again

I don't switch sides...  I can get excited for multiple things.  LMAO  This just shows how fucking retarded you clowns are.  You literally wont allow yourselves to be excited or happy with something because it's not attributed to your console of choice.

"Literally garbage"  lmao fuck off dude. 

40 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I don't switch sides...  I can get excited for multiple things.  LMAO  This just shows how fucking retarded you clowns are.  You literally wont allow yourselves to be excited or happy with something because it's not attributed to your console of choice.

"Literally garbage"  lmao fuck off dude. 

No you suck xbox cock hard and hype it as the second coming, then nintendo shits out a new piece of hardware or mario game and you’re ripping on xbox and saying Nintendo is the future, then out comes a new gpu and you’re saying how bad and worthless consoles are. You fanboy for each shiny new thing. You nuthug one company and hate on the others

• Upvote 1